or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - StupidEdits

Perks - https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5796.0

PaP - Keep looking

There are a couple of tuts on UGX and Zombiemodding for perk drop and for the pap drop you could do what others do you go to a map with it and open up the IWD file
Shame on you
7 years ago
Since it's your first time opening up Radiant, it's asking you to open the .prj file. Go to your root > bin folder and it should be in there. Afterwards Radiant should open up and it'll allow you to open up your map
7 years ago
I'm just going to go back to the OP:

In your _zombiemode_weapons make sure your usp line is:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
add_zombie_weapon( "usp", "Press & Hold &&1 to Buy USP [Cost: 600]", 600, "" );

and in your dlc3_code:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
include_weapon( "usp" );

And your in-game trigger for the wall weapon should have:
Key: zombie_cost
Value: 600

Also make sure you double check the rest of your kvps are correct / necessary if you have any and fully compile.
And If the weapon file is named something other than "usp" (i.e. bo1_usp), then change the above names to the correct name.
7 years ago
The point is, if the map is actively discussed, it means it is actively played/popular. And doesnt get buried. Maps that are not really good, gets buried faster.

The good thing with ugx forum is that you can sort my by date of thread created. So for the people that doesnt gives a shit about old maps, they can use that feature. For people that gives a shit about old but good maps, they can try old maps that are actively discussed.

If I have messages that are absolutely essential, I can PM the devs. Unfortunately, PM is unavailable to me at the moment.

If Im a mapper, I love to hear constructive criticism on my old maps. I love to hear my maps are being actively played even after years of release.

WAW is dying. BO3 has released its map editor. Having good maps sorted at higher thread might helps. Waw newcomers (esp during waw sale), might benefit from this.

Just my 2 cents.

Ok you're kind of all over the place with this post so, if the map is actively discussed then it won't be locked. But if the topic has been dead for more than 3 months (thread lock time) don't you think it'd be smart to keep it locked than having new comers add nothing to the topic. Also it's good to get criticism asap, not months after the topic is locked and they've already progressed from that point. Finally I don't see how new mappers can benefit from old locked posts when it doesn't relate to them.

It's smart to keep an old post locked then having someone post on it for no reason and drown out newer content.
8 years ago
You are very critical, the console is a tool provided by the game itself, makes use of it who will, I see no problem getting angry about this.

Woah you're so right, that's why the map maker made use of it and disabled cheats
8 years ago
Where do I find these fx

root\raw\fx\env\water
8 years ago
Sounds good! So, with my very little scripting knowledge,
(1) where would the knife file be
(2) I'm thinking an if-then statement that sees if the player has the perk and replaces it with the new one. Would that be correct?

Double Post Merge: October 31, 2016, 11:11:19 am
We'll also need a function checking if the player has the Bowie Knife, and create a weapon file for that.

Not very sure on the scripting side, but you can find the knife at root\raw\weapons\sp and grab the zombie_melee
8 years ago
Make sure you dragged everything in properly, more than likely it's because you haven't dragged in the iwd file and the anims.
Follow his instructions carefully just so you don't mess up https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7656.0.html
8 years ago
Alrighty, how could we go about doing that?

I have ported weapons and edited them using UGX WeaponsEditor++, could we copy the knife file, reskin it possibly, and change the speed of it there, and write an if-then to see if the player has the perk, or would we have to change the speed of the animations in Maya or another program?

You can use the WeaponsEditor. You would have to give the play a new knife with a faster melee time
8 years ago
For a waterfall you would use an fx and place it wherever you want. For a river you would make a brush and give it a water texture. In radiant it'll look like a grid with numbers but in-game you can actually see it.
8 years ago
As far as melee goes you can't modify it's speed without editing the weaponfile
8 years ago
I thank you for your reply but it's obviously a bug. Radiant doesn't randomly one day say, "hey, let's not show this guy the image previews!"  I'd use the Asset Viewer but it times out on my old ass laptop. That and it takes so much longer than just looking at the preview. There HAS to be a fix for this other than rebooting the previews via the viewer. Is it even worth the effort considering nobody seems to care about W@W anymore? I can't afford / can't run BO3 on my hunk of junk.

It's not obviously a bug, it's because your model doesn't have a corresponding picture in your root\Docs\model_pics. If you want a picture to appear you have to have an image file in that folder with the same xmodel file name.
8 years ago
iirc it's because you're using a patch or decal texture for you grass
8 years ago
(Don't have Modtools so idk if this would work for sure) You can try deleting the registry for radiant https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5268.0 (except look for the RadiantBlack location) And is it an issue with just that map or others too?
8 years ago
Loading ...