or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - StupidEdits

iirc this happened to me some time ago and messing with my auto save time fixed it (sounds weird I know). If that doesn't fix it you can always try this - https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5268.0 - and if not try running as admin (you probably already are but just felt like throwing that in there).
8 years ago
I made some mysterybox and powerup fx that I'm thinking about adding in my map and I wanted to also release them.
NOTE: This will replace the files for the fx, so make sure you have your own backup if you customized your own and want to keep them, if not I already added the backup files with the download, enjoy!
Older version:
Spoiler: click to open...
Mysterybox:

Powerup:

Grabbed Powerup & Wave are included, not able to get previews since my laptop is beyond trash, but you're always able to preview in EffectsEd  ;)

Newer version:
Box fx:

Location fx (lower):

Location fx (air/sky):

Powerup
(unchanged):

NOTE: For the location fx to work properly you must edit your maps "_zombiemode_weapons.gsc". If you don't have one in your mods folder head over to
Code Snippet
Plaintext
root > raw > maps
copy the file "_zombiemode_weapons.gsc" and paste it in your mods folder
Code Snippet
Plaintext
root > mods > MAPNAME > maps
Open and edit the file, replace all (hotkey ctrl + h) references of
Code Snippet
Plaintext
nazi_zombie_factory
with
Code Snippet
Plaintext
nazi_zombie_MAPNAME

Be sure your  "_zombiemode_weapons.gsc" file is ticked in the launcher and compile everything (Your level, patch, and mod) and enjoy!
8 years ago
Oh wow, how did i miss that haha. i guess that's whats good about having a second pair of eyes take a look. thanks alot. They are spawning in now. but they are all glitchy and wont move. im gunna try raising the structs off  the ground a bit more but was wondering if u have any ideas what could cause that as well?

More than likely because your pathnodes aren't set up properly or aren't even setup at all.
8 years ago
Your target name for the dog should be 'zombie_spawner_dog_init' you have it flipped around.

Use this for help with your spawners
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=1146956#content/view/1146956
8 years ago
Hey guys, this is more of an idea that I realized. So far with all of the Bops DLC 4 zombies maps they've always gave us so much and made things look beautiful and fitting like always, but with their initial release there always tends to be buggy and glitchy, (Origins receiving the gold medal) but it feels like they're giving it their all in these final releases. And now watching Revelations there's plenty amounts of graphical issues and model rendering issues from time to time. I feel like this is them giving it their all, and maybe revelations can be used as a tool to see how much we're able to do before hitting limits. Just an idea that seems fitting correct me if I'm wrong though.
8 years ago
raw\fx\explosions >> and look for "grenadeExp_default"
8 years ago
im diggin it man, i also had an l4d vibe in the pics. I especially like the ivy in the trainyard, looks really good. id like to see some more fx and detail patches, really immersive. Keep up the good work

Will do, thanks for the feedback.
8 years ago
Updated OP with some more pics.
8 years ago
I feel like their 80's idea is more of a way to "connect" with a lot of their elder zombies fans, but also sticking to their futuristic grasp at Call of Duty without pissing a lot of people off by making it seem like a 3arc mirror. In general I like their idea at a zombies attempt but I feel like it was more of an 'on the spot' type of thing as a way to dig themselves out of their debt-hole they got in with Ghosts, (hence the CoD4 remake). Nonetheless I appreciate all the hard work and time they put in and I'll give them a chance.
8 years ago
Hope this helps!

Radiant:

Trigger Door:

Opposite Door:
8 years ago
This all started yesterday when I figured I lost my map for good, but I managed to find a backup file which was 2 days old. But the thing is now, since then radiant has been crashing after about 20min and leaves my map empty (at least 80% gone) when I try to re-open it. What's causing this or why is it happening.
8 years ago
No fix for this? Crowzo doesn't want to miss out on these maps, yet he's being denied the ability to play any of these maps because a certain scripter is too lazy to help debug the issue?
Don't you thinks that's a little too far? That's just like saying Bill Gates is a lazy cunt because he's not responding to everyone with their PC problems.
8 years ago
I'm getting a Dead Air (L4D Campaign) feel from this map, which is a good thing because that game scared the dickings outta me. For a good map, this looks pretty impressive, no complaints from me. Keep up the good work!
Thanks  :D
8 years ago
Loading ...