or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - StupidEdits

I have a slightly improved fx that also includes the box location fx. I'll upload it when I get home

EDIT: Added new info and DL to OP
6 years ago
Afaik you use player stats to save information from game to game, not dvars. An example I found was from death_reaper's script for weapon lockers, https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8448.0
Code Snippet
Plaintext
get_stored_gun()
{
wait 1;
self.stored_gun_ammo = self GetStat(3007);
self.stored_ammo_clip = self GetStat(3008);
self.has_stored_weapon = self GetStat(3009);
keys = GetArrayKeys( level.zombie_weapons );
self.stored_weapon = keys[ self GetStat( 3006 ) ];
}
Here he grabbed and set info.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
user SetStat( 3007, user.stored_gun_ammo );
user SetStat( 3008, user.stored_ammo_clip );
user.has_stored_weapon = 1;
user SetStat( 3009, 1 );
And here he set the weapon and ammo count etc. to the same stat.
Not sure how you have your entire GG setup, but hopefully it's helpful
6 years ago
Did this:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
//tok//
xmodel,viewmodel_rus_tt30_pistol
xmodel,weapon_rus_tt30_pistol
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_idle
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_lastshot_idle
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_fire
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_lastshot
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_reload_notempty
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_reload
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_pullout
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_putaway
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_pullout_fast
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_putaway_fast
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_pullout_empty
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_putaway_empty
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_ads_fire
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_ads_up
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_ads_down
weapons,sp\tokarev

Still the same results.

Just to note, other weapons I've made suffer from this same issue. No idea why.

Quick edit: For my current map I have it in, I edited it over the UMP. So when you get what should be the UMP, it gives the Tokarev. This was intentional, as I don't know any other way to do this.

Get rid of the 's' in weapons to make it
Code Snippet
Plaintext
weapon,sp\tokarev
Also make sure the weapon name matches what you have in dlc3_code and _zombiemode_weapons. Also note to add these files to your mods maps folder if you haven't already, and make sure you have the weaponfile checked in the launcher when compiling your project.
6 years ago
The viewmodel does indeed show up in asset viewer, as it's a stock WaW model, and not a custom one.

Tried adding the weapon to mod.csv, and it made no difference.

Here's the basic weapon model mod.csv stuff I did, anyways.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
//tok//
xmodel,viewmodel_rus_tt30_pistol
xmodel,weapon_rus_tt30_pistol
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_idle
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_lastshot_idle
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_fire
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_reload_notempty
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_reload
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_pullout
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_putaway
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_pullout_fast
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_putaway_fast
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_pullout_empty
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_putaway_empty
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_ads_fire
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_ads_up
xanim,viewmodel_tokarev_tt30_ads_down

Doesn't look like you have the weaponfile added in your mod.csv then (if that's all that you added). Quoted what I said above, make sure your weaponfile is in it's proper folder and added to mod.csv.

Example: If the weaponfile is called
Code Snippet
Plaintext
waw_tokarev
| in mod.csv you add
Code Snippet
Plaintext
weapon,sp\waw_tokarev
| and in your mod folder you would place the weaponfile in
Code Snippet
Plaintext
weapons/sp
Compile then try

mod.csv: (Image removed from quote.)
Code Snippet
Plaintext
(weapon,sp\*weaponfile name*)
folder: (Image removed from quote.)
Code Snippet
Plaintext
(weapons/sp/*weaponfiles*)
6 years ago
Does the viewmodel show up in asset viewer? Also make sure to check the weapon file to see if viewmodel has the correct spelling for the model of the weapon. Did you add the weapon to your mod.csv and add the weapon to the correct folder for your mod?
mod.csv:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
(weapon,sp\*weaponfile name*)
folder:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
(weapons/sp/*weaponfiles*)
6 years ago
You can ignore those errors, they won't affect anything. But refer to the 'Cleaning up the Trash' section to this link to get rid of them https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Modtools+Installation+Guide
6 years ago
Convert your normal map image to a .tga file. Afaik everything but your col-map should be a .tga. If that doesn't work delete the material and try it again
6 years ago
I know but i need stay in one area without teleport pads only stay in the area and when you dont have more time change the area automatic like kino style teleporter with time

The script doesn't force you to use the teleporting pads - it uses triggers to tell which players are inside, then teleports them.
6 years ago
Here's a Kino-Styled teleporter made by Aidan - https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2013.0
6 years ago

how...how in tf would i have fixed it if i posted this? anyways thanks ill try that

Because considering the error you would think within a few hours a person would have tried restarting their computer or other things...
6 years ago
Guessing you fixed it by now, but it's a memory error. Close some of your running processes and recompile. (Also if you're not already try to run your launcher as admin all the time).
6 years ago
How do you add a screenshot when there is no way to do so?  and why force everyone to use a stupid automatic install program?  To me, it's very stupid, and I can preach about it.  When I started playing customs, the auto installs simply wouldn't download.  Now, many auto installers take forever to load, if it is even going to work.  Another thing, Many people use mega.nz, which is horrible, It sucks so much arse, my brain shuts out the memory of the site's name.  and, the last thing, every auto install makes a worthless folder on my desktop, which im tired of deleting, even though I disabled the shortcuts AND Start menu options.

I don't know if you've seen other posts or not.. but a majority of them have some kind of picture in it... far left button and you add the direct image links within the tags - and the installer is an easier way of giving people w/o knowledge of how the files work access to maps, that way there aren't a million posts asking, "where do I put map files".
7 years ago
I'm guessing you've recently just installed the tools if so have you hit the 'converter' button in launcher, if so maybe it's a script placer error, try using a different one
7 years ago
This is prob a better link: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Creating+Zombie+and+Dog+Spawners
But take a pic of your spawners kps and post it.
7 years ago
I can't find the .dll for both the WinRaR and 7 zip after I clicked on them. Is there a specific file that I need to look into or did I do something wrong?

I provided the download link to winrar for you, after winrar is downloaded and finished open up the T4M download file and drag it's contents into your bin folder for WaW.
7 years ago
Loading ...