or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - SoulTaker

Was wondering if somene could re-direct me or tell me how to activate a song after you find the three teddy bears. I know how add songs using Toms music player but for some reason I can't think of how you would do this.
:l
10 years ago
I just made a new map to test some things out, and I somehow hit the 400 FX limit?
I used the Asset tool and found that I'm only using 24 out of 400? I tried the "fixes" some people said that worked but that doesn't seem to work either.
Sorry for the nooby question. :\
10 years ago
So after just messing with the mod tools for a couple weeks, I finally decided to try to work and make a map. I wanted to make a couple textures but the problem is once I open a GDT file Asset Manager crashes.

I run Windows 8 but I've tried using the compatibility, but still nothing. I've tried finding a fix but haven't seen one.
Any help?

P.S I'm sorry if this a common question but I can't find a fix.
10 years ago
So after my hard drive crashed on my last PC I decided to get a new one. After re installing WAW and the mod tools for it I open Radiant but I have some sort of error when in the 2D mode I click to move along and it's sensitivity is really high. Naturally I hit "P" to get rid of 2D fast dragging but that didn't help at all any tips?

I can post a video if it would be of any help?
10 years ago
I kind of didn't really think about it when I made a account on here. :( Is there anyway of changing it? If not it's okay it's my fault for not choosing a better one haha.
10 years ago
I'm still kinda new to mapping but I've been messing with the tools and I finally decided to try to test run one of the maps I've made but this always happens.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong I used the script placer. I compiled the map and patch file correctly. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and re downloaded the mod tools two times. :(
Any help?
10 years ago
Loading ...