or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sethnorris

Lol. That'll be in the day one update along with fixed knife timing and falling to death.

For the crash, as it says on the post, this map requires no mod or t4m or else. Never had anyone with a similar problem before, all I can say is try without the mod.

Darkness related thing. Yes, it is dark. Yes if for me u would be wandering around with a torch and some parts wouldnt have any light source. However, this is made so u can see everything necessary and keep it challangeing. Depending on your screen u can just tweak the brightnees in the game options and be able to play perfectly without negative visual impact.

The music, yeh. I wanted to give a soundtrack to the map but the memory limit is so close that some tracks are short and there are not many of them. In case u hate the music, just lower it in music slider.

Thanks a lot for ur script BTW.
8 years ago
Thank you all. I have noted down the falling without dying bug and adressing it right now.  Also  I want to warn everyone again. The boss is optional, he just spawns if u start the EE, if u don't like bosses, they annoy you etc. u can still play the regular zombie experience by just playing normally and not touching anything that Shall Not Be Touched. ;)

Lol, srlsy. I hope u enjoy the map and share your experiences, and also the bugs you find, problems etc so I can keep making this the perfect map I dreamed of.
8 years ago
Thank you all for your love and kindness. I just added a non installer version for the ones having problems with UGX installer.

;)
8 years ago

WW2 Themed Zombie Map designed for both single player and Coop, with many secrets to uncover and a mix of the old mechanics,
    weapons and logics with the newer ones.

- MAP INSTALLER [GOOGLE DRIVE] -

- LOADSCREEN [OPTIONAL] -

THE MAP

• Description: Das Herrenhaus is a zombie single player/Co-op map based in Der Riese style scripts and tries to capture the kino der toten feel. It represents an elite boarding school ruled by nazi scientists.
    • Background Story: In the last days of WW2 a british paratrooper unit was sent to a remote place near the Rhine. What was told to the soldiers was that they were going to set free a boarding school ruled by a nazi officer, and identified member of the group 935, the doctor Hermann Schuster. However the destiny of that unit remains untold. Two months after, with the war finished, the strange place was closed and abandoned. Nothing was heard of the students, professors, the british soldiers or even the doctor Schuster himself. A week later, somehow, Richtofen landed the teleporter inside the cursed building... The locals still remember that night, those screams, those lights...

• Features Overlook:
      • Complete, circular and challenging map for regular zombie games
      • Perfectly working Bo1 Perks with Double tap 2.0
      • WW2 and cold war era themed guns with custom PaP and working attachments
      • Optional Major EE that starts with the release of a very hard Zombie Boss
      • Secondary EE for Wonder Weapon
      • Buildables
      • And much more I don't want to spoil

• CREDITS
      • Tom Bmx: Tools and tutorials
      • BluntStuffy: Most of bugs fixing, EE scripting
      • Steviewonder87: Major contributor, mentoring with weapon porting and animation. Gameplay features imaginer.
      • Radimax: Loads of Testing Hours and Main Hall Roof
      • TitoPricus & Sanya: Boss Model Rig
      • Codmoddd1234: Lighting assistance and troubleshooting
      • Harry Bo21: Shield
      • C.h.n: Improved Walking
      • DidUknowiPwn: Modifyied Stock Vision files (I got the methodology from you and developed my own vision file)
      • YaPh1l: Scripting help and Deutsch assistance
      • JBird632: Sound fixing and inspiration (your mapping skills inspired me)
      • Bamskater: Base scripts
      • Treminaor: Advices and UGX Mod tools. (weapons editor mainly)
      • HitmanVere: Testing Hours and advice

MAPPER NOTES (FAQ)

• The map has a background music system. Is it licensed? Can I play it in a Youtube Video?
      • The right's owners of the music used in the map are all from Jamendo and are properly credited in the readme and mod files. This music is given in CC license, for attribution, sharealike and noncommercial purposes. If any doubts, there's a music slider in the game settings.
    • I hate the boss, it's completely OP and invincible. What can I do?
      • The boss is part of the optional major EE of the map. He is the begining and the end of such EE, so If u dont' like him, don't start the EE. If u start it, then you'll have to finish it in order to defeat him. ;)

• I started the EE, but have no clue at all on what to do
      • Yup. you have some clues. This is the only thing I will say. Every step of the EE is actually described in the map or hud. And my apologies, there'll be no text objectives or such. Embrace the challange. Share the word with pals and beat the map. I can guarantee you it can bee done.

Here I will be posting any news, updates, logs and FAQ that appear since the release.

SETH NORRIS' WISHES

I started this map two years ago, because I was talking all the time with my little brother on how would look a zombies map made by me. I never tought it was possible to make good maps till I entered this community and I saw some mapper's work. They know who they are. This inspired me and made me come across this unbeliveable journey with thousands of bugs, errors, wrecked meshes and misplaced animations. I hope u enjoy this map as I enjoyed building it. This is my first and only map, and while I did all the building, most of the scripting and such, this is not a son to call mine alone. Many people helped me, and I hope they are as happy as I am to get to this day. My best wishes, and good hunt!

MEGA

MEGA [NON INSTALLER VERSION]

Last Update: 1.2

- Fixed Bleedout time and Solo Quick revive.
    - Overall performance improvements.
    - Minor Script Cleanup.

Older Updates:

Spoiler: click to open...
    DAS HERRENHAUS  - Update 1.1 Now Live!

Patch notes:

Additions:

- Added aditional and more comprehensive last EE step
    - Added 1 weapon
    - Added sounds and fx to some EE steps
    - Added sounds when picking up items
    - Added Lights to some important elements that where too dark
    - Added detail to some of the garden zones that where too empy or unfinished
    - Added visual detail for doors that can't be opened
    - Added probes to fix lighting errors
    - Added Coop crawling downed
    - Added zombie distance respawn system

Fixes:

- Fixed error where stolen perks will still have their effects after gone
    - Fixed error where boss could get killed by teleporting with him near the mainframe
    - Fixed ammo dialog spam for shield and custom weapons
    - Fixed error where rounds will start passing when in teleporter room
    - Removed waw grabbing
    - Fixed a clip error where you could get inside the furnace
    - Fixed an error where player was able to pick up parts when downed or in solo revive
    - Fixed error where map would restart when getting killed by a trap in coop
    - Fixed Takeo's face
    - Improved overall cliping
    - Fixed a bug where player would get stuck with boss hitting him infinitely
    - Fixed a bug where rounds will pass when teleporting
    - Rebalanced zombie spawners
    - Fixed an error with zombie shield hud

Hope you guys are enjoying the map. Any bug you find out and is not listed here, make me know and i'll try to fix it!

DAS HERRENHAUS 1.0.1 DAY ONE UPDATE

PATCH NOTES
    • Fixed game breaking bug where players would survive falling in the PaP Area
    • Fixed walking anims by chn
    • Fixed Firesale bug where two boxes would remain after firesale ended
    • Fixed major bug where 4th player would not spawn in the map
    • Fixed Clipping for Quick Revive
    • Fixed anims for ADS when walking
    • Fixed Knife Speed
    • Minor bug fixes

Also I added the loadscreen as an optional download. The first version already had it, but Trem told me UGX Installer does not support that properly yet. Just download if u want and place to main/videos

Regards

PD: This is the version 1.0 and has only been tested by the beta team. If u have any errors, bugs etc. just say it here or on a PM, I'll adress them as soon as possible.

PPD: This map does not require any mods, dowloads or anything similar. Anyway, and just to be clear: its nearing almost all limits known. If u hit some limit when loading, check which game version u have, Steam or Retail, and communicate it to me. Thanks a lot for your time.

Seth Norris
    Proud Mapper
    [/list]
    8 years ago
    My dear, beloved gems. I never tought I would make it that far. But the WIP is finished. It'll still take some days for me to make the topic and be sure that the release version has no problems, but as far as the WIP is related the Herrenhaus is finally done.

Thanks for all your support, remember u can donate to me If u think I dreserve it and see ya in the public releases section in a couple days.

PD: I'm gonna take some days cause im installing my new pc ready for bo3 mod tools ;)
    8 years ago
    Guys, I need your opinions. Thing is, I'm taking some time by trying to fix the dog anims not working on not client players and Its a pain in the ass. I found out that dogs might make the EE super hard cause they break death combos for chests and so on and also they bug out sometimes in some jumping traverses. Also, The damn dogs sometimes just dont spawn the last one, so you get stuck in thier round without being able to progress. So, what do u think? Remove the dogs? Fix them? Improve them? Pet them?
    8 years ago
    And finally, it is out. Just finished last tweaks and the first Beta (of course the private one is ready). Gonna assemble a team to test the map in the following days and hope that I would be able to adress most issues and requests.
    8 years ago
    Well, well, well.

Good news everyone. Scripting is finished. Therefore, Alpha is finished as well. Now I have to make some tests of my own to sharpen up some stuff and then the closed beta.

Why I'm I saying this while actually I'm not publishing anything or releasing stuff? Mostly cause I wanted you guys now this is now real and map is done at last. I'll keep you posted
    8 years ago
    I confirm my first BO3 mod tools custom map will be Dinsey's Frozen themed. :nyan:
    9 years ago
    Best map since Das Herrenhaus
    9 years ago
    Yup, G:Spawn is my new enemy. An in-depth study made me realize that the fire trap alone was using like 30 entities when active, making g:spawn too easy to be achieved. So, I had to take a painful decision and remove the fire trap.

I replaced it with a brand new one, which maybe is not that spectacular, but it uses only two or 4 entities. :P

Still needs sounds and stuff but made this quick test so you can see what I'm talking about:

! No longer available
    9 years ago
    Mostly we don't want to make people too anxious cause I'm working on the final push for my first map, Das Herrenhaus, and I can't focus 100% in Jurassic World till this is done.

But no worries, once it is done... Behold for the most awesome map ever. Since Das Herrenhaus. And Oil Rig. Maybe.
    9 years ago
    Well, funny thing is that something happened and I hit a hidden limit that I wasnt hitting cause i always test alone and with few thingies. But I corrected it already, hope does not make playing this with four players a living hell.
    9 years ago
    Loading ...