or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sethnorris

When there is nothing else to see, the eye that sees all will allow you to change the destiny.
8 years ago
Lol, never touched a Dvar in me life.
8 years ago
Yeh, I'm aware of those hintstrings bugs. But, at this point and after some investigation with stuffy stuff seems that might be tremhintstrigns related. So, I don't think that can be fixed anytime soon. I encourage you to try to find all problems u see and post them here so I can continue adressing them. Also for the music, people don't seem to understand this:

- Its licensed yes, but given by thier owners in a page called Jamendo where u can use music as long as you credit it and don't have commercial purposes.
8 years ago
oh, no. I just love putting some viruses in my maps now and then. Lol
8 years ago
What a wierd error. I guess WaW its full of surprises
8 years ago
Or u can play herrenhaus forever. lol.
8 years ago
If the map does not work, try downloading from a different link in the Original Post, maybe the version without installer. If ur playing coop might be cause of having different versions. Make sure to download the same version again and reinstall.
8 years ago
All I'm gonna say, teleporting will make you see things clearer.
8 years ago
Original pot's links are always last version. I dindt want to change the file name so u dont have two folders and two versions of the mod ad the same.time. Download and install or override. Also I recommend installing the loadscreen, as it is not going to change and took me some time to do it.
8 years ago
If theres bo3 radiant, that map will be finished.
8 years ago
Actually, looks u beat it. The EE allows u to continue playing after finished. Didnt want do make an ending. So, I would appreciate if u can PM me with your experience and review of the EE.

Thanks
8 years ago
I'm not going to do this often, but as this a special day to me I uploaded the first update. Links are updated.

DAS HERRENHAUS 1.0.1 DAY ONE UPDATE

Spoiler: click to open...
PATCH NOTES
  • Fixed game breaking bug where players would survive falling in the PaP Area
  • Fixed walking anims by chn
  • Fixed Firesale bug where two boxes would remain after firesale ended
  • Fixed major bug where 4th player would not spawn in the map
  • Fixed Clipping for Quick Revive
  • Fixed anims for ADS when walking
  • Fixed Knife Speed
  • Minor bug fixes

Also I added the loadscreen as an optional download. The first version already had it, but Trem told me UGX Installer does not support that properly yet. Just download if u want and place to main/videos

Regards
8 years ago
The hintstring thingie its something related to ugx hintstrings... Yeh, it's odd.
8 years ago
Never had such error, and believe me, I tried any possiblity for that step. Please, if any of you encounter a bug, crash etc, paste here the image showing the message or the bug so I can adress it properly. Thanks a lot for your help.

EDIT*

Yes, there's one. When u finish the EE. And I tried, both solo and coop. Its possible as long as you know how to do it. ;)
Gonna check that Revive now.

8 years ago
Lol. Thats what happens for not testing with 4 players. Adressing it now.
8 years ago
Loading ...