or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Rorke

Yeah, but when it's referring to a set of individual test folders that exist in the default installation it's much faster to delete the un-needed folders than to apply write permissions to all sub-files/folders. If it wasn't in this instance I would agree.
this way fixes the errors and is a lot quicker than deleting them
10 years ago
Everything you've stated has been regular output. In regards to the access errors at the end of the log you must have not read this:
http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Modtools_Installation_Guide#Cleaning_up_the_Trash
if i may correct you on this sajeone:::

to fix the "access to path" error go to where you installed waw and you should see a folder named "mods" right click on that folder go to properrties and in the general tab look for the word Attributes and make sure the read only box isnt ticked

then go here
C:\Users\what ever you named your pc will show here\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods

repeat the same process for that mods folder as well that fixes the access errors

idk about the pysics preset errors rpg_impact_boom everyone gets that but i heard the sound file still works.....

hope this helps :)
10 years ago
That's why I said that he can skip the maya-part ::)
oh lol sorry i don't understand why someone would even ask if maya is needed for this when xmodels and all that apart from csv's work in waw
10 years ago
http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Custom_Weapon

You can skip the maya-part I think, but the rest should be helpful.
(facepalm) get the game use toms xmodel mover make a csv get the texters from cod 4 iwd files edit weapon file MAYA IS NOT NEEDED
10 years ago
Rorke you betrayed the Ghosts

LOL :lol: in all honesty i downloaded this off the internet so my appologys
10 years ago
CFGfactory file

Tags: cod4, custom models, bo1 weapons v1.15, zombie madness aka rorke

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also nice map :)
yeah? so? got a problem with that?

Double Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 11:51:40 pm
Wait so Rorke took the thundergun script?
O_o
you are truly mis-informed i downloaded it from the internet i didnt know who's it was untill 4 to 5 weeks ago now (maybe longer)

Double Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 11:54:22 pm
I never gave that script out, so I have no idea who gave it to him.
i downloaded it off the internet a long time ago so maybe you gave it to someone who you thought you could trust but got stabbed in the back?

Double Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 11:57:16 pm
all i can do with the thundergun (other than adding pieman's name inside the script) is remove the thundergun from the files and hope people download update all i can do now.
10 years ago
Who made your thundergun script?
auesomepieman i think trem (if its got brutus script at bottom its piemans)
10 years ago
Raw means uncompiled.
ok cool no worrys ;)
10 years ago
Rorke this is not a raw asset... its a ripped asset. There is a difference. This download is ready to drop into the modtools folder which means it is not raw.
ooppss sorry my bad i thought ready files were raw files as been as they go inside the raw folder in waw guess i was wrong
10 years ago
Just got it, these are from the game Darksiders
"Darksiders game" wodnt that make these raw assets illegal to post? or am i getting wrong end of the stick here
10 years ago
wait raw assets are allowed now?
10 years ago
is it a custom skybox? did you remember to copy over the images? make sure you have included the images in iwd file list
10 years ago
Whoops, I should read a bit more carefully next time ::)
lol everyone learns.....the world keeps spinning
10 years ago
guys where is dlc3_code.gsc  :alone:
root\raw\maps use the search bar and type in dlc3_code
10 years ago
Loading ...