or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - rivadog

Do i need to have the ascension dlc in order to play this?
8 years ago
Yeah.  Plains Of Oblivion. It's a similar style, but it will be larger, and have more features.
Awesome can't wit for it to come out :D
8 years ago
This update is amazing, it's just like zetsubo no shima v2,  how long did it take for you to update this?
8 years ago
Steve, why did you take the cel 3 out of this new version?
8 years ago
Tbis looks great!
8 years ago
Hey i dont wanna rush the making of the map but if you would give a percent of how much it is complete, what would it be?
8 years ago
Hey how do i download this map there is no download button :'(
It's not released yet. Its in the work in progress section so no one can play it unless the maker gives them a download link.
8 years ago
Sorry man but it was doing crazy stuff. Like zombies running off to random spots instead of chasing players. A random wall would spawn and fly at players and kill them. It was insane the kind of bugs that were happening. Hilarious to test but I think people would rage if I left it in hahahaha. I'll try to see if I can fix it but no guarantee lol
Hey man no worries.....R.I.P afterlife
8 years ago
At the moment no.  :-\  I had sooooo many problems in coop. Like game breaking issues. lol Crazy things were happening.
Awe man really looking forward to that  :'(
8 years ago
I just updated the topic with more features. No ugx will not be used even though some of the pics may have it in there. I was going to use it but I decided not to. All your questions should hopefully be answered on the main topic.  :)

Is afterlife mode not in it anymore?
8 years ago
Is this using the ugx 1.1 mod or are you using custom weapons from bo2?
8 years ago
I already have the MOTD round changing sounds added in so no worries there.  ;)  I'll probably leave the powerup sounds the same because I'm ready to be finished with the map. So guys just hold on a little longer. I still have testing that needs to be done but It's pretty much done.  ;D

Thats awesome cant wait to play it!! :o
8 years ago
Will yoi be having the MOTD round changing sounds in it and also the samantha voice from origins when you pick up powwrups would be nice also....just suggestions  ;)
8 years ago
Loading ...