or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - rivadog

How do you launch the mal solo?
6 years ago
I  have been staring at that 99% on the first page and am getting even more excited!!!!!
7 years ago
Any updates??
7 years ago
Thanks man! Just like MOTD there is no quick revive.  ;)
Ah crap!
7 years ago
Nope! Didn't need it.
Huh ok, im playing it now and its great, i cant find quick revive though

Double Post Merge: June 05, 2017, 03:29:29 am
Whippy! I really like your posters in the map ;) ;)
7 years ago
So no afterlife?
7 years ago
hey i found a glitch.....jkjkjk YESSSSS
7 years ago
I'm ready to release it but everyone says I need a trailer lol. So we filmed some footage last night. Hopefully my friend can get it put together quick so I can release.
NOOOOI JUST RELEASE IT  :'( I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!! Jkjk do what you want  ;)
7 years ago
Hey are you currently making other maps?
7 years ago
So is this cancelled or still a thing?
7 years ago
Great new guys!

I tested the map with 4 players all the way through and we completed the entire map. No bugs, no crashing, no g_spawn, nothing. We even stress tested it by going crazy with wonder weapons and tons of zombies everywhere.

I feel like it's difficult but not impossible map. We beat the entire map with no cheats or anything. So I'm really happy to finally be done with this monster of a project. I've been working on this map on and off for 7 YEARS!! So its a big relief for me.

I'm getting together a loadscreen image and trailer. The release will be coming either the last week of May or the first week of June.  :nyan:

I can't wait to share this map with you guys, I think your going to love it.

Whippy
Awesome!!
7 years ago
Hey guys! Quick Update:

So I've been spending the past few weeks optimizing my scripts in order to fix a game crash that happened late in the game. I've had 3 different types of crashing that has occured and I believe now I may have them all fixed. I still need to run some severe stress tests with 3 of my friends to ensure it won't crash anymore.

I hope you all understand that I'm working as hard and fast as I can to make this map run smoothly with no crashing or errors.

And on a fun note, I've changed the Origins characters to 4 new characters. They are the best zombie killing team in the business.  ;)  I can't reveal them yet but I'll try and have either a teaser trailer or some loadscreen images for you guys.

Thanks for your patience,

Whippy

I dont think my body is ready  :rainbow:
7 years ago
when I try tp launch the game, the call of duty game just crashes on me. any thoughts please?
7 years ago
Loading ...