or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - rivadog

Big Update!

So I've been working my butt off fixing pages of bugs. I think I finally have all of them fixed (fingers crossed). Now I've been adding the little things that make the map feel polished such as ambient sounds, proper sounds for certain things like magic box etc. I just wanted to let you guys know this great news. I know its taking forever but I think it will be worth it. I just want it to be the best it can be. I'd hate to release the map then get a bunch of messages complaining of crashing or g_spawn. That's a good way to kill a good map, you play for 2 hours then all of a sudden towards the end of the easter egg you crash. I don't want that for anyone so I'm making extra sure this doesn't happen. So far so good.  ;)

Thanks for the patience,

WhippyTrout
let the hype train start!!!
7 years ago
any updates???
7 years ago
you almost done, I am so eager to play this map!!!
7 years ago
Yea I have to finish what i started so many years ago. This will be my masterpiece that I hope people will play for years to come even though this is an old game. I'm trying to make as much stuff to do that is fun and entertaining for players. I know it's taking a long time to finish but as you know Cod waw tries its best to fight you every step of the way. hahaha

Also I have a quick update to mention: Gondola from MOTD has been added into the map. :nyan:
That's awesome man cant wait until it is done!!!!!!!
7 years ago
This looks awesome, but i suggest in the future have a starting room and have more debris to by because it takes for ever for zombies to come out when everything is basically opened up, but other than that it looks amazing and i love the round changing sounf.
7 years ago
Sweet!!!! Any new screenshots we can see please?? :rainbow: :rainbow:
7 years ago
This looks great, just one thing that i would like to see, this is just my opinion, but a diffrent starting pistol, but it is your map and you can do whatever you want with it. I just would like to see a different starting pistol. Other than that, map looks great!!!
7 years ago
Will there be some sort of boss fight similar to der eisendrache? Or no boss fight at all?
7 years ago
Yes finally i cant wait to play it  :rainbow: :rainbow:
8 years ago
I figured since Alcatraz was just down the road from the redwood forest, why not.  :D
Hey more is better  :D
8 years ago
A little sneek peek into a new area I'm working on. hehehehe  ;)

(Image removed from quote.)
Ooh very cool
8 years ago
lol For you sure man. hahaha I'll post one in a sec.  :)
Lol thats really awesome of you :)
8 years ago
Lol, Yea guys just be patient with me. I know Its taking forever but its a complicated map to create, especially in Cod Waw and all its horrible limits.
Hey man take yout time, is there an new screenshots for us by any chance ;)
8 years ago
Thats great to hear!!! Try getting the raygin mark 3 in it would be great, my suggeation is to maybe PM awesomepieman or hex zombies about it
8 years ago

Is there a way to get all the dlc for free for bo1
8 years ago
Loading ...