us
Local Time
April 18, 2024, 10:57:21 am

Contact & Social Links

Steam
CoD WaW
RDman12
Twitch
This is how it always has worked. I believe you can overlap zones but i'm not too sure. once you are in a zone, zombies will only spawn in that zone. In co-op, zombies spawn in any zone a player is in, which means more than 1 zone spawns zombies.

This is the best way for things to ha...
7 years ago
I am having the same problem. In my map, there's nowhere that would make sense for risers to come out from, so I have to make them spawn elsewhere then jump into the map.

That video is not helpful enough. It gives a general idea of what you have to do, but there are too many vague in...
8 years ago
No maps have been officially released. The mod tools just came out to the public, and the very select few have only been working on maps for the past couple months. A fully detailed, polished map will take a fair amount of time to finish entirely.

That said, there are a couple maps that, ...
8 years ago
you should have had a bit of gameplay of the sword in use at the end. jussayin lol. i'd like to see it in action.
8 years ago
I AM BEYOND EXCITED HOLY SHIT! WOOOOOOO
8 years ago
There is a pack-a-punch bug. It caused one of my pack-a-punched guns to be lost.

What I did was pack-a-punched my AN-94 twice, causing it to get a red dot sight instead of HOLO/ACOG. When I attempted to buy more ammo for the gun, it was replaced with the non pack-a-punched version....
8 years ago
Loading ...