us
Local Time
May 15, 2024, 05:23:51 am

Contact & Social Links

Twitter
CoD WaW
Ratchet_RSP
Youtube
I understand why some people wont give other people guns and stuff that they made because they think they wouldnt get any credit for it. I would be mad if i spent countless hours working on a gun and getting it per...
10 years ago
Not trying to step on anyone's toes, but why don't people share around here? Why aren't ported weapons shared among the community? Wouldn't it save everyone some time and money (for games and DLC packs) if we just made ported weapons available to everyone? I'm not asking to be spoon fed, but serious...
10 years ago
I need to place ugx_sentry_turret_load.map prefab in my map because every time I pick up the sentry gun power up it crashes my map. I followed this tutorial: http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=UGX_Mod_...
10 years ago
[SOLVED...finally] After bending over backwards trying everything I could possibly think of and completely re-installing everything, I found the problem. I named a custom texture "white" which was already a texture in use. It glitched the default one, resulting in all of the above issues.
10 years ago
I've been playing around trying to make a custom traverse animscript and now things aren't working quite right. I reverted all of my changes, recompiled everything, and my problem still remains. When I pick up nukes, a checkerboard screen appears. When going through the menu (controls, challenges, e...
10 years ago
It looks okay..., you calling it in your .gsc?

I FIXED IT. Somehow I missed a step. I forgot to put in: thread hidden_song();
10 years ago
Loading ...