or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ramiabdh

Never saw a box map suggestion though...
8 years ago

Call of Duty: We Promise We Will Release Mod Tools After God Knows When.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: We'll Just Reuse Der Reise Again Because We have No Idea (And Possibly Other Old Maps)

8 years ago
Sucks to imagine that when bo3 mod tools will come out, the majority of the people will shift to them, leaving WaW and the other awesome potential in its mods. Especially since many people can't have bo3 on their pc (myself included).
8 years ago
Again the knife model is the big bummer. Anyway, why is the score from 30 this time not 40?
8 years ago
Awesome review as always. Your review made me feel how boring it is to play the same old way again and again

They don’t EXCEED my standards though, mind you -- I set them a bit too high for that

Huh, then what are your exceeded standards? ::)
8 years ago
Isn't this sprint found on CoTD?
8 years ago
I would give it a yes. You can always go for newer guns, but still, I'd like the black ops mod to be used.
8 years ago
Shotgun, I won't forgive you if you quit making reviews. You seriously brought up a new and much more addicting theme of reviews which felt much more appealing than the plain old "pros and cons" theme. Keep those reviews coming man, good job.
8 years ago
Damn, I'm late to post this, but thanks for the map hitman, really haven't enjoyed a good map in while.
8 years ago
You got me super hyped just like when Leviathan was first released! :D
8 years ago
Setup has been updated :D

(Image removed from quote.)

The setup looks cool alright. But what's that box under the desk? Having it there surely doesn't comfort me while sitting if I was you.
8 years ago
This sounds weird, I was checking today and saw that you were no longer a staff guy, so I thought that you have resigned or quit. And you didn't have donor membership, but you do now, weird. Anyway, if I assume the story you told is correct, were you seem to be the good guy, you shouldn't have talked about legal stuff, especially with someone our relation with has grown worse. Maybe you should've approached the subject in a different way. Please don't think of my reply as hostile for either ugx staff guys or michael, I'm just speaking my opinion. Thanks

Spoiler: click to open...
Also you guys screwed me, I could hardly think of a new password :troll:
8 years ago
Loading ...