or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ramiabdh

Now I'm really excited to see two maps at a tie with each other. :D
8 years ago
Exactly, it would be a shame if a map gets the most votes and then gets disqualified because it was not following the rules. We're doing our best to have all maps approved within 24 hours.

Lukkie1998

Then can I suggest making a list of honorable maps, that got disqualified. It would be a shame if cool maps get disregarded cause they didn't meet the conditions said earlier. ;)
8 years ago
Will a topic be created for combining the polls of all the contest maps or each poll will be added in its map's topic?
8 years ago
Very cool. Have you considered the explosion effect, or will you keep it as it is now?
8 years ago
Ok, so Redacted is the solution for bo2, but what about other games? Thnx anyway.
8 years ago
Lately, I've been annoyed by the countless games requiring internet connection, especially EA games, like simcity, or even treyarch's, like Bo2. My internet is really a piece of shit, that I can't even load steam sometimes.  :please: My question is, does anyone know an app, or perhaps a tutorial that can save an online application cache, then the game uses this cache to load from?

Note: I don't know how to use java or any scripting program like such.

Thanks.
8 years ago
1st cred to offthewall this mod is way past one of a kind and still adding stuff to it
the stuff that has bin added is to good to be true and still lots of never b4 dun stuff is getting added
! No longer available

Since it charges up, why don't you make it at the cost of points?
8 years ago
All jackie chan movies with no exeption.  :D
8 years ago
I think ugx mod was originally create to exceed the limitations of waw and make something that could be impossible in waw, exist. I really doubt the ugx team would ever work on ugx mod for bo3, as everything is there.
9 years ago
"I havent played it.... but i dont like it!!!"

I haven't played it... I don't have it... but I like so much :'(

Actually the point of Bo3, is not the game itself. The only things that people complain about is game optimization, and maybe size. People who like to bitch, often don't look at the bright side, they just try to emphasize or stress out the drawbacks, therefore losing the validity of their argument. I doubt even treyarch would even care for all this moaning and bitching.
9 years ago
Actually I thought of the reasons of why did treyarch redesign der reise, and I came up with 2 reasons. First, I think der reise was one of the best maps that had easily one of the best replayability. I will play der riese over and over 10 times I would play other maps, so yea. Another reason, is actually based on the plot. I think treyarch went back in story back to der reise, to give themselves an opportunity to combine/expand/remake other maps following der reise. This could be a good idea, as people will always play a replayable map, redesigned to be better, and also to come up with new plot twists.
9 years ago
Guys, check out the dead ops arcade 2, it's so freaking cool. :D
9 years ago
Loading ...