or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ramiabdh

I can't even get the damn map to work even with the console cmd. It says in the developer output: "Mods have to be loaded to play custom zombies." Or some bs like that.
You should do exactly as it says and load/launch the mod from the main menu.
6 years ago
It's a software that creates a VLAN, and allows you to play with people(similar to a VPN) using LAN settings as if you were connected online. Mostly people with pirated copies of games or networking issues use it. But about 3 weeks ago, it was shut down permanently. I could be wrong, but I heard that it was due to the enforcement of some European law that they weren't able to comply with.
6 years ago
Absolutely liked the map, brings back WaW custom zombies feels, but in BO it's much smoother. It has the same layout for BO maps(like the whole map is a loop from the start room ending up back in start room again somehow). The EE is very well done, instead of simply keep on escaping blabla, but the note locations are annoying. And also, do have something for rainy weather, as your previous map was also rainy(rainy death) ::).
6 years ago
Just saying, but you should mention SE2Dev mod in order to use this, cause most people around here don't know about that.

Double Post Merge: May 02, 2018, 02:06:24 pm
Hey, this looks pretty cool.
Gonna try it out right now :D

Double Post Merge: May 02, 2018, 09:24:20 am
map broken send help

You probably didn't install SE2Dev mod.

https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10956.0.html
6 years ago
Who said the community is dying. Isn't there a black ops 1 mods surge right now, starting from WIPs to releases. ::)
Or... Activity on UGX must always mean drama? ???
6 years ago
Sweet :D  This kind of atmosphere is rarely seen with custom maps.
6 years ago
Can you try to make the ambiance more hellish? Why not also add lava to the bottom it will look cooler this way.
7 years ago
It says no T4M required, and a quality map!!!?? :o
7 years ago
spamming the same model all over the place != detailing

lol +1
7 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)

See. Box maps were passed down since ancient times. Box maps are the answer.
7 years ago
Box maps couldn't get any better on world at war.... until they moved up to black ops 3. Hooray another box map. :please:
7 years ago
I'm not sure what's the difference. I can only see higher contrast. Is that it, or is there something else?
7 years ago

This was the first cod game I ever played, on ps2. Very nostalgic ;)
7 years ago
Are you gonna add ssj blue?
7 years ago
Loading ...