or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ramiabdh

What is going on, what did I miss?

Nothing, the community just slipped into a very tiny dramatic show but the admins took control of the situation. Nothing to fret over, really.
8 years ago
You guys also should ban political posts or anything related to them, as they can start sparks of disagreement that later become problems that are harder to handle. (Just saying).
8 years ago
That mystery box texture is fitting in such atmosphere. Just a question:

Spoiler: click to open...
How do I play solo  :troll:
8 years ago
I think that if people have a section where they can speak their minds and get ideas out there that they have in their heads that it makes them feel like they are a part of the community even if they don't have much else to contribute. I see no harm in having the section and if you don't like it you can just ignore its existence.
Just my thoughts; the powers that be are welcome to do what they want and I will not complain either way.

But yes, posts that are just weapons lists are uncalled for and are probably just trolls.

Why do I always mistake you for DD?! (insert mad face emoticon, since I can't find one.)

Anyway, I agree with tom. If you just don't like the post, then you can simply ignore it. Deleting the section will probably increase the pressure on other sections, like WIPs, releases, with people asking can you make a this and that. Or maybe through unwanted pms to mappers. I'd say, the section is harmless, and deleting it isn't so beneficial.

Of coarse, site moderators and admins can do as they please, I'm just inclined to my opinion, that's all.

Edit: Maybe try adding some rules for what to be written, just like map reviews.
8 years ago
Let me join the new mappers vs good mappers bandwagon
(Image removed from quote.)

I don't really get it. Besides, what does it have to do with an ipad?
8 years ago
This is extremely annoying, and when it occurs with youtube, it just won't work anymore. I can't think of the problem other than it being an internet issue.
8 years ago
Why is you pc outside ??? ?

My guess a water proof pc?  ???
8 years ago
So i wanted to show off my rig to you guys but the other topic was locked so heres a new one, fire away :P

(Image removed from quote.)

That thing at the bottom left is for the power supply right? Since I usually see it at the top.
8 years ago
Why do the M14, AK74u and MPL have the same chalk outline, and the Stakeout and PM63 also? ???

I was gonna ask the very same question.

Also, I don't think M16 chalk looks like that, it feels weird.
8 years ago
Many people will be mislead with the title CUBE. I suggest adding: (Not a box map), to clear things up.

Anyway,you've given me an incentive to watch the movie before playing the map. :D
8 years ago
I wish if there was an (unrespect) button, just like like/unlike in facebook.
8 years ago
First box maps, and now cube maps. What's next, sphere maps?

Congrats for finishing the map, can't wait for release dude!  :D
8 years ago
This is somehow becoming a routine, but people will never learn and will always repeat themselves lmao.
8 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0EsQEsdW2A

I don't know how did I get to this, but it brings back memories.
8 years ago
Change the round signs, man. Detail all the way

What's that supposed to mean?
8 years ago
Loading ...