or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ramiabdh

Your map was about detail and I have to admit, it is great, but the only thing that keeps bugging me is that how will someone gather 300000 points, not even spiderbite did so. Other than that thanks for the nice map and keep the good work.
10 years ago
You know also ConvictioNDR showed a video with dual wield guns that worked exactly like black ops. Is it true because I was amazed. In fact if you could get them into your map, I think you can make any weapon dual wield and put it am I right. Well that's all I can suggest
10 years ago
Awesome PaP camo dude. Waiting for the release of the map. By the way, is it possible that you put a galvanuckles because so far I've seen none already.It would be great if you do so.
10 years ago
Can you add dual wield guns(working ones), I have seen someone forgot who he was in the ideas (mustang and sally) in which he had working guns exactly like black ops.

Oh yeah I just remembered, he's ConvictioNDR
10 years ago
Great job ZK you have created the best map until now and I have to admit, you are one of the best map makers ever besides Awesome pieman, Jbird, Chromastone, Hexzombies, and TomBMX. Keep up the good work man you really have brilliant ideas for map making especially with trolls.  :D :D
10 years ago
Loading ...