or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RamboBadass

1666 is supposed to be the limit
9 years ago
Not a chance... All 4 tunnels will be collapsed and same with the dig site
9 years ago
ya love the map but me and friends got the same error (scripts)
9 years ago
Well, that's understandable, if you had things to do for yourself or family/friends, than that would obviously take priority over making a map for a bunch of randoms
lol

heres the pathnodes layout ...... 1656 nodes.... 10 under the limit.

(spawn is the bottem left)
9 years ago
been working on guns a lot recently and life ... just been very busy
9 years ago
beautiful map freefall! besides the couple this others have pointed out I only notice a few bo2 gun have the holes in them EX: FAL right in front of the back iron sight.

but deff +1 man damn good remake
9 years ago
ha beat it... cant get past 10
9 years ago
nice map, but im stuck at the damn bells... don't know whats next an cant fig out
9 years ago
http://imgur.com/4KXAeG7

error a friend got with a simple cube
9 years ago
 mappingI'm happy to report that I am mapping I know its been awhile but the Christmas map sucked the life from me and it sucked ....  :-[ to the new guy, hello welcome to UGX and I'm hoping the map on take more than 6 more months this is a daunting task and I am facepalming myself everyday for taking this on. But I love the map and wanted to do it. :)

AokMikey is the new lead scripter and is doing a great job at fixing and inproving Treyarchs fails.
9 years ago
great fucking lighting man
9 years ago
This is why this community desperately needs some indie developer to basically make another Zombie game that copies WaW Zombies but using an updated engine and perhaps some easier tools. 

Also, if we ever have another Map Contest, we will be sure to provide mappers with more time so that you can work out the kinks and optimize your maps.

Time was my nail in the coffin
9 years ago
Thanks everyone that's interested. Feels good to know that people want this finished.
Just want everyone to know I am working g on the map iv just been sick with the flu for a week now and I will be back soon.
9 years ago
+1 buddy
 good job
9 years ago
Loading ...