or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RamboBadass

This map will come out I have very limited internet right now so no updates. Besides I am working again an the map is moving along
9 years ago
Hey everyone I need to fill you in on what's going on.

My 35 year old brother passed away this week so I'm not going to be doing anything for a few weeks need time to gather my thoughts I lost a close family member so yeah
9 years ago
A RARE TREMINAOR APEARED, CATCH IT!!!.

Lmao hahaha  :D :D :D :D
9 years ago
Wow looks beautiful :o

it does ... very nice keep it up
9 years ago
nah they are still working on it, they just busy with work and stuff at the moment
Thank you harry. Yes I'm a busy person fulltime job and life this is just side work .... I don't get paid to do this so it only happens when I have time. And also if I stop making the map I'll tell you till then sorry just busy
9 years ago
no prob man
 :)
9 years ago
select the prefab and right click on the 2d window then click enter prefab. edit from there the right click again and click leave prefab it will ask you to save. say yes whala
9 years ago
There was also a python that sprayed white goo...oh wait wrong video...

Lol ffs StevieWonder I always wait for your comments. Lmao funny shit man. yes yes I'm still mapping, need to get in touch with Mikey ... Just never online at descent times.
9 years ago
No offense but I asked him to make it for me don't know if he's releasing it to others
Scratch that
9 years ago
Anyway I think the node limit is only the max disconnected from spawn but there is ways around that
9 years ago
Honestly, I didnt think there was an issue with AR and smg damage. I though they were fine.

an94 was shit... sorry freefall

Double Post Merge: February 21, 2015, 11:33:05 pm
Freefall i sent a you pm buddy  ;)
9 years ago
Your just jealous because it's not a stock map with stock features.

And if your so good at finding bugs why didn't you sign up for the beta? There was a WIP for over 4 months?
lol
9 years ago
http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Engine_Limitation

only thing I can say is try making some stuff non colliding and detail brushes ... prob not the answer you need but I tried
9 years ago
Swan and Sumpf and Requiem
9 years ago
Loading ...