or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RamboBadass

????
9 years ago
 :o YAY THATS SWEET MAN thanks
9 years ago
people just back the f off let the man make his choice ...FFS >:(
9 years ago
rambo can we get some more updated pics please. and is the mapping progress bar correct?

Like I said I'm working on my contest map right now
9 years ago
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dan and I by round 23 very fun thank UGX Team
9 years ago
Yeh, wondering how a multi-billion dollar franchise with 100's of experienced employees working to strict deadlines can manage to make maps faster than amateur guys who make maps during their spare time, often single handedly, for no profit at all is a tough one to get your head around I guess...

Also most maps don't take 'years' either...
Lol

amateur guys

Who you calling amateur lol +1 for making me laugh
9 years ago
... About 6 months ....  No joke there's so much to do
9 years ago
I'm very close to most limits now (fx, imgs,materials ) but this is before major optimization of the mod .,. Trem said he'll help me out on making this work.
9 years ago
well yes you can get 5 if you're going to be able to get double tap for free but its going to be set up just like origins on black ops 2 there will be dig sites with the ability to obtain the golden shovel and then you can get the free perk slots to buy more perks just like origins
9 years ago
Somethings that just occured to me, is there going to be a four perk limit, along with red dig sites? Also, is it going to be like the other origins and not feature all perk machine and have certain perks exclusive to the wunderfizz?
Last question, is it going to be like the bo2 origins, where we can only obtain double tap via the wunder fizz and reward chest?
Anyway, it looks great. Really reminds me of the original.

this will be fast lol

yes, yes, yes, and yes, yes

thank you
and new video on OP (just 1080p of the Fizz updated because of new pc lol )
9 years ago
Now that you mention it... i see it.  :-X
pm the answer to me
9 years ago
......so ya who noticed the background ????? ::)
9 years ago
Thanks for quick reply they show up in asset viewer green and messed up too. Are you pointing out that the files with "glo" in them are the problem.  I have completely remodelled my map since finally getting the newer models lol. + i still cannot find the perk machines in that list for xmodel utils :
Yes pointing them out, the models your using will have similar image if you open the asset viewer and click on one of the models then take a screenshot so I can see what the materials are that would be a help
9 years ago
yes its one of the images like these I had to remove from the mod images folder

they were just bo1 models too
9 years ago
Hi, just a friendly reminder. Hope everything is coming along. Keep in mind, the map download link must be emailed to me before Dec 6. Good luck! If you wish to drop out of the competition I would ask that you mark your project as [withdrawn] so we know. Thanks.

Everything's going great thanks. I will not drop out for anything :)
9 years ago
Loading ...