or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RamboBadass

Jbird come on TeamSpeak when you get on. ... . I cant get past 3rd soul box on solo with out a gspawn error
9 years ago
BHAHAHAHA holy fuck
I started to cry because I was laughing so damn hard mini panzers lol

9 years ago
looks cool ill give it a try
9 years ago
good shit bro loved it
9 years ago
 :D
9 years ago
hooray! so we can expect the progress bar to go up shortly?
Lol ya
9 years ago
this is the map im waiting on right here  ;D ;D
Lol thanks work begins again on Friday ... First time I don't work the weekend in months !!! Yay lol
9 years ago
I go to log out of solo mode and the game gives me the following message:

"Leaving so soon?  You know, I hear that people who quit are more likely to be homosexual..."

Really devs?  WTF is that?  There is smack talk and then there is perpetuating the stereotype that gamers are all homophobic, misogynistic, racist twelve year olds with an infantile and tribalistic worldview.  When you put this kind of language out there for mass consumption, you remind everyone of the context surrounding the tech field, programming, and recreational gaming.  Namely, that it's full of worthless, sexually stunted and socially stymied men who will make death threats against anyone who disagrees with them about a comic book. 

This kind of juvenile "humor" sets gamers back a long ways, especially when it's developers doing it and not just the girl-voiced 6th grader on xbox live who has too much wrong with him to bother contemplating.

Is there anyone here who would like to restore my faith in humanity and say they are also upset when they see hate speech casually bandied about for the amusement of the privileged, opinionated, and profoundly ignorant prepubescent mind?

FYI:  I am a straight white male adult.  Not that it should matter.  And its people like me who need to start calling out this kind of crap in one of the last socially acceptable arenas to act like a 19th century know-nothing party member: first person shooters.
  so were the hell did you see this
9 years ago
Last min bug tests then uploading

Double Post Merge: December 07, 2014, 05:34:48 am
Sent in at 11pm eastern enjoy  :) ;) ::)
9 years ago
the lightgrid Limit would be the biggest issue along with pathnodes
9 years ago
I have that amd card and its great no issues but yea theres no issues with any alienware pc
9 years ago
..... On topic please
9 years ago
Loading ...