or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - pwman123

much better, though it is weird that u edit to have proper text, then ask me "what"

what?
7 years ago
i made my hud to be auto so you shouldnt need extra code for this and it should work

but also your using setclientdvar - picking which dvar - then "not setting a value"

( FIELD, VALUE )

It probably has something to do with the iwi file then. But I didn't edit the iwi?

UPDATE: I have decided to just use the original monkey bomb counter but with a different icon. Actually works really well with the hud layout!
7 years ago
Nope,just installed the perks and it was working

Replaced the hud script. Still not working. Most likely has to do with defining the monkey bomb.  :( (Sent you a message.)
7 years ago
What version of his perks are you using?I'm using V5 with BO3 ammos and it is showing up to me,if you want I can send it to you and your problem will be solved

Did you edit it for it to work? But yeah, message me and let me take a look at your hud script.  :)
7 years ago
What I edited in hud_origins.menu:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
// ============== ALT GRENADES ==================

itemDef
{
name "player_alt_icon_3"
rect ( ALT_GRENADE_X + ( ALT_GRENADE_SPACING * 2 ) ) ALT_GRENADE_Y 24 24
forecolor 1 1 1 .6
exp forecolor A (3/dvarInt("origins_hud_alt_grenade_ammo"))
exp material( dvarString("hud_cymbal_monkey") )
//  ownerdraw CG_OFFHAND_WEAPON_ICON_SMOKEFLASH
// background "hud_cymbal_monkey"
visible when ( dvarInt( "has_retriever" ) == 0 && dvarInt( "origins_hud_alt_grenade_ammo" ) >= 3 );
decoration
}
itemDef
{
name "player_alt_icon_2"
rect ( ALT_GRENADE_X + ALT_GRENADE_SPACING ) ALT_GRENADE_Y 24 24
forecolor 1 1 1 .8
exp forecolor A (2/dvarInt("origins_hud_alt_grenade_ammo"))
//  ownerdraw CG_OFFHAND_WEAPON_ICON_SMOKEFLASH
visible when ( dvarInt( "has_retriever" ) == 0 && dvarInt( "origins_hud_alt_grenade_ammo" ) >= 2 );
decoration
}
itemDef
{
name "player_alt_icon_1"
    type ITEM_TYPE_OWNERDRAW
rect ALT_GRENADE_X ALT_GRENADE_Y 24 24
forecolor 1 1 1 1
exp forecolor A (1/dvarInt("origins_hud_alt_grenade_ammo"))
// ownerdraw CG_OFFHAND_WEAPON_ICON_SMOKEFLASH
visible when ( dvarInt( "has_retriever" ) == 0 && dvarInt( "origins_hud_alt_grenade_ammo" ) >= 1 );
decoration
}

// ============== ALT GRENADES ==================

I included this in zombiemode_cymbal_monkey.gsc:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
player_give_cymbal_monkey()
{
self giveweapon( "zombie_cymbal_monkey" );
self thread player_handle_cymbal_monkey();
self SetClientDvar("origins_hud_alt_grenade_ammo");
}

I included self SetClientDvar("origins_hud_alt_grenade_ammo"); in every place that mentions cymbal_monkey being given to the player in zombiemode_weapons.gsc

I also created the material and added in my mod.csv, but nothing shows in game. Is this a script error or a assman mess up?
7 years ago

I will most likely add more to the transparent layer to make it look more like ice.

Suggestions?
7 years ago
For me personally, I would be modding on bo3, but since I only have a semi-good laptop I won't be planning on that anytime soon. Plus, a good gaming pc is not in my budget and won't be for quite a while.

I would consider the waw community officially dead when the only maps that release are box/test maps.
7 years ago
Anybody out there?
148 views and not one person could even reply with a simple idk or anything. I would find them for you but I'm pretty busy and I hardly read the general forums.  :-\
7 years ago

It will be hard to not see any more masterpieces..  :-[

Do you plan on making any tutorials before you go, wise man?
7 years ago
Looks to me like you haven't got the shield anim set up under "fire" in playeranim.script ( raw/mp )

Check it's not missing or commented

The shield is technically a grenade - this is why he's holding it like that, I had to override the anim by checking for "shield" over "grenade"

The playeranim.script is the same as the one provided in the .rar. If you mean "fireweapon", everything under that is set up because I don't see "fire" by itself.
7 years ago
I laughed way too hard at this, hahahahaha

"Ello friens mei nahme es etmanveer yes"
7 years ago
Are you saying you want them to be a weapon (like zombie_melee) or alternative viewhands?
7 years ago
Can you send me your whole mod folder(everything pls)?I will take a look for you
Same as what reaper said, why would you need the whole mod folder?
7 years ago
Didn't

Double Post Merge: February 08, 2017, 10:44:49 pm
Didn't you forget to add anything to the generic_human?
....But I included everything in the file afterwards?
7 years ago
What did you do??
I don't remember because I completely wiped out the scripts. I will add this eventually.
7 years ago
Loading ...