or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - pwman123

it's not about the perks, those work, it was about guns, i fixed it by taking the dlc3_weapons.iwd out of my folder, and now it works, thanks for the advice lol, and I already have the newest version

Idk why my first reply is showing on this thread because I said that on another thread you asked......
7 years ago
got this issue again, and I don't have a box this time, it's really weird, would love some assistance

he has an updated link for his perks that fixes this error here: http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=96. If you still get this error, then you are not following the directions correctly.

Double Post Merge: March 10, 2017, 04:13:41 pm
got this issue again, and I don't have a box this time, it's really weird, would love some assistance

Is this an error that you get randomly or is it any time you try to load up the map?
7 years ago
Wow the map looks amazing so far!
7 years ago
Well I fixed this on my own THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE HELP!!!!!
7 years ago
He said in February that he fixed that. Here's the link to the updated map pack. http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12233.0.html
7 years ago

Beat it in only the starting room with no gums. Can I have my gold star sticker now please?
7 years ago
I know I already made a topic for this, but it wouldn't let me unmark it as solved for some reason, no button was showing up.
So since I've made that topic, I've had a bunch of ported models that just don't show up in asset viewer and in-game. Here's a little checklist of everything that I've tried so far:

Did you increase the LOD distance for every model? my models used to disappear in game when I looked up, but increasing the LOD distance worked.
7 years ago
I encountered this a few months ago, but since I completely wiped all of my files, I forgot how I fixed it..  :-\

The problem is that the power switch only shows the hand icon and cannot be used. Also, I am using Harrybo21's perks v5.1.0

Thanks for reading!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE:
 I got it to display the text and function, but the switch doesn't go up and it doesn't activate perks.

7 years ago
hi! what a mission that you talking?
this is a SP-map?
What a map? write me, description for this a mission map, please?

This is a zombies map. Not multiplayer. If that's what you're saying.
7 years ago
so there were a few problems hopefully that are now fixed, as well as a few hud updates. these are whats fixed:
gumballs that return perks now restore mule kick weapon
removed wallguns from the mystery box (more chance at better stuff)
wonderweapons should be much more common than they were
QED fixes (with randomizing sound now)
missing textures on the l118 and paped peacekeeper fixed
blaze boss fight easier (not by much but should be noticeable)
qed powerups can now drop in the nether and boss areas
paping certain weapons giving a default weapon

probably a few more but that's all i can remember

Suggestion: Disabling certain gobblegums for gungame. (Stock option made it go by quite fast  :D)
Also: Are you using bluntstuffy's soul chests? If so, does the amount of souls collected, start to decrease over time like in the older map?
7 years ago
-Guys, its not only important! its...CAPS LOCK IMPORTANT  :please:
(i would have gifted you the game if only you had added !?!!?!!!!?!1 to the end)

Yeah I'm sure you would have
7 years ago
Very well polished map! But there are some bugs with weapons, like the sliquifier missing some sounds and causing zombies to repeatedly loop in slipping anims, and some missing textures with a certain sniper. (Forgot the name)

I can take some screenshots when I have the time if you want me to.

Ps the "baby maker" weapon works perfectly! Nice job!
7 years ago
not sure if it'll work, but tom_bmx has an ipak exporter, all it does is get images, but im not 100% sure that'll work since it only says it supports bo2, but there is a program called wraith that might get them, ive seen people with assets from the game so i know its possible somehow

I might just do some research and see if anyone has any good pictures for the perk machines. Already found the images for the candy boxes.
7 years ago
If you own Infinite Warfare on the PC, are you able to view/export the texture files? (Does IW use IWD files? Idk.)

I'm planning on buying it since it's half price but I need to know before March 2nd! Planning on using the textures for a future map. Thanks!
7 years ago
Loading ...