or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - pwman123

(Don't worry, there's only two.)

The first small problem:
I added a custom song that lasts for about 4 minutes and thirty seconds. When I play it in-game, the disk stops spinning about halfway through the song and allows me to choose a song (while the first song is still playing.)

Second problem:
I can't confirm this 100 percent because this happened once, but when a custom song was playing in a co op session, both the host and I started getting connection interrupted the whole time and progressively got worse. Is this a common error something completely unknown?

Any feedback helps! Thanks for reading.
7 years ago
In the viewmodel file (viewmodel_zombie_colt45_pistol_up) I changed the camo to room_scroll, but it's still the original camo. I put xmodel,viewmodel_zombie_colt45_pistol_up in the mod.csv and checked off the iwi file for the custom camo. The worldmodel looks fine, so it's something that's not in both of the files that's screwing me over.

Here's what the viewmodel script looks like (only text and spaces):

Code Snippet
Plaintext
  ËǽÀËǽÀËǽÀËǽ@Ëǽ@Ëǽ@      viewmodel_usa_colt45_pistol_silver1                ÿÿÿÿ     room_scroll room_scroll room_scroll room_scroll room_scroll room_scroll sIPÀ­ÞÙ¾e yÀ,ȸ@B?„b»?€’¾ü¨¿l|ß¿^|õ@Ä%·>žŸÒ=!q›¿®›¾Ÿ;-À褩?k#>|Ñ @0ð¿›­\¾å^@¾0}A>¬S¥=ºõ†?ù×\ÀØå½ËºG¿¢ð>ædb>(•p=                                                

Solution?

Double Post Merge: December 29, 2016, 08:52:54 am
Well, it just randomly fixed on its own.... Great....
7 years ago
harrybo21 perks completely screwed me over on this but luckily, I figured it out  ;D
7 years ago
When i type in the console "map (mymapname)" this pops up:

This only happens when I host an online lobby for the map and leave. i am able to play solo if I don't. What's happenin?

Double Post Merge: December 24, 2016, 07:27:03 am
Well, I created a solo button, so it fixed that issue. I should really cut back on asking for help in the forums  :-\ :-\ :-\
7 years ago
When I change the zombie_score_start in _zombiemode.gsc (yes, the one in my map's map folder) , I still receive the same amount I had before when I join the game. Also, when I buy something, it returns the amount of points even though it already shows:

(box price was 200 and zombie_score_cost is 0)
7 years ago
Try changing the following code in '_zombiemode_weapons'.gsc

Code Snippet
Plaintext
add_zombie_weapon( "zombie_ppsh", 							&"ZOMBIE_WEAPON_PPSH_2000", 				2000,	"vox_ppsh",		5 );

to

Code Snippet
Plaintext
add_zombie_weapon( "zombie_ppsh", 							"Press and Hold &&1 to buy PPSH-41 [Cost: x]", 				x,	"vox_ppsh",		5 );

where x = your preferred price.

appreciate ya . I left the & symbol before ("Press and Hold &&1 to buy PPSH-41 [Cost: x]") and that's what threw me over.
7 years ago
I want to change the ppsh wallbuy from 2000 to pretty much anything. I tried changing it by importing _zombiemode_weapons into my map's maps folder, but that causes it to display the ugly "ZOMBIE_WEAPON_PPSH_2000" instead. Suggestions?
7 years ago
thats a nice & smooth sailing who's who ya got there.
8 years ago
Loading ...