or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - pwman123

I was wondering if anyone that has the image for the 115 camo in black ops 2, you could copy and send it to me please (via skype)? I'd rather not spend two bucks for an image and never touch it again, but if I have to, I have to. (Message me if you want to help)
7 years ago
This is the world at war help forum not black ops 3
7 years ago
Wow, that's a new one. Sorry to say that I don't know
7 years ago
Are the files being extracted to Users\(your user name)\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods
7 years ago
Whenever I invite my friend to a custom zombies lobby, his game tries to load semper fi (or vice versa). After a while the game crashes. I would love some help with this, as I cant find a solution online :/. Before you ask, yes, we have both loaded the same mod, yes I change the lobby map to Nazi zombies, and yes, we have both installed everything correctly. I would greatly appreciate a fix for this, thanks! :)

does the game only crash when you go in the game with your friend?
7 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)

Not exactly sure what's going on here

Be sure you followed his directions on how to include the mod into your map correctly
7 years ago
the hud controls the color of it i believe
I've changed parts of the hud script and nothing seems to change it but where it displays on the hud. I've changed the image, and it's the same results. I'm genuinely stumped

(Result)
7 years ago
well rip i guess
7 years ago
i dont quite get what you mean? the points and the scorebar are the same thing

Im saying that is it possible for the player's points on the hud to be separated from the scorebar image, scorebar_zom_long_1.iwi for example
(Also, is the reason why my custom scorebar image is long and red due to a script problem or an image problem?)
7 years ago
scorebar_zom_long_1.iwi
scorebar_zom_long_2.iwi
scorebar_zom_long_3.iwi
scorebar_zom_long_4.iwi

I replaced the image, but it came out as red and narrow in the game. There's no way to move the points away from the scorebar itself?
7 years ago

in hud.menu

But how do you edit the score bar image on the hud separately from the points?
7 years ago
what font are you using? I swear it's the exact same one that I use.  ;D
7 years ago
I need to make some changes to the score bar on the hud, but I don't know where it's located in raw. I assumed that line_horizontal_scorebar was the scorebar in the hud menu file, but changes to it don't do anything. Anyone know?
7 years ago
someone can help me ?
That's quite an easter egg you've got planned. Unless if you pay someone to do it for you, I suggest you learn how to script.
7 years ago
I was wondering what causes custom textures in my map to either be missing or become very pixelated/glitchy at random times. Is it an issue with my memory, am I compiling the images wrong, or something else?
7 years ago
Loading ...