or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - ProRevenge

Warehouse (Map name subject to change)

I wasn't gonna do another map for WaW, but here I am :)
With a lot of support from Harry, I have started production of one final map for WaW, The theme is a warehouse, put simply, but there might be more to it than that...

Not much has been done on the mapping side so far, but with Harry at the helm script-side progress has been good.
Many of the features of the BO2 mod will be appearing in this map, such as the Panzer, Dig Sites, HUD, Shield, Perks and many other exciting features.

Pictures:

(3rd pic missing because imgur wont let me upload it for some strange reason)

Obviously the lighting is atrocious at the minute, im still getting my head around decent lighting, it seems everything casts really dark, square shadows that it is impossible to light up behind, I get black brushes despite lights directly on top of them, and lights seem to have no effect unless their intensity is at least 3.

A few specific features:

Perks:
Spoiler: click to open...
Juggernog
Quick Revive
Speed Cola
Double Tap 2
PHD Flopper (With Dive)
Deadshot Daiquri
Stamin Up
Mule Kick
Electric Cherry
Widow's Wine

Guns:
MR6 (BO3)
Ray Gun (BO3)
RK5 (BO3)
ARX160 (Ghosts)
PP19-Bizon (Ghosts)
IA2 (Ghosts)
Vepr (Ghosts)
MSR (MW3)
M1014 (MW2)
HS10 Dual Wield (BO1)
Thundergun (BO1)

Powerups:
Max Ammo
Double Points
Insta Kill
Carpenter
Nuke
Fire Sale
Bonfire Sale
Free Perk
Extra Perk Slot
Zombie Blood
Blood Money
Zombie Cash
Random Gun
(Powerups subject to change, not all might be included)[

Enemies:
Zombies
Panzer Soldat
Napalm Zombie (Planned)
Shrieker Zombie (Finished, but not yet implemented)
Maybe others......

A large scale Easter Egg isn't out of the question, but I cant say for sure how likely it is.

I plan to take sweet time with this map, Im aiming for an early August Release, assuming nothing goes wrong, however if it takes longer, it takes longer.
8 years ago
So whenever I start a new map/mod now, I have several issues with HUD and fonts.

I get Alien font unless I add a custom font (Pwns Exo works)
I get default grid image where the HUD should be (left over from JR Imagine's MOTD HUD)
Whenever I add a new HUD I get Alien font on some elements of it, and point counters.

What would be helpful is if someone could tell me which files exactly id need to restore for all the stock stuff.
I have a backup of the waw root folder from a fresh tools install, so I definitely have the right files laying around.
8 years ago
Ok, so my map link on MEGA for "Nacht Der Untoten Reimagined V2.1" Was claimed to be copyright infringing?
Ive no idea why this is, given I have other versions of the map, other maps, and even raw asset packs on my Mega that have been left alone.

What should I do?
Leave it? will they ban me for not taking it down?
Re upload the map again?
8 years ago
ENCAMPMENT V2: BLACK OPS 3 MOD

Encampment V2 - Black Ops 3 Mod - by ProRevenge (T4M REQUIRED)

Shout out to HarryBo21 for all his assistance with this update, with perk scripts and many more, and working non stop to help fix co op issues we had :D You da man Harry!

Note: Due to T4M, the Map may give bugged textures on load, to fix this, simply launch the map with your texture settings set to "high" instead of "extra", when in game, they can be changed back to extra without issue, although I recommend turning Specular Maps and Shadows off before changing texture settings, as changing them in game has a tendency to make WaW crash, after they are set to extra, turn Specs and Shadows back on

This is a huge update for my map "Encampment" Released nearly a year ago, featuring:
 - Vision and aesthetic overhaul
 - HarryBo21's Perks V 5.2.0
 - Lots of Black Ops 3 Weapons added, including Supply Drop weapons
 - Some of the older guns in the mod have been retextured to be better
 - Weaponfiles as close to originals as possible
 - BO3-Like HUD, including Round Counter, and Point Counter on the left
 - BO3 Double PAP Ammo Types added
 - Improved detail and texturing
 - Remapped some areas of the map
 - New Pack A Punch area
 - Power and Pack A Punch no longer need to be built
 - A New Special Round - Never before seen in Customs
 - A New Wonder Weapon
 - Improved ambience and atmosphere
 - A backing soundtrack
 - ZNS Zombie Shield
 - Challenges added, with a reward
 - Capped Zombie Numbers in higher rounds

SCREENSHOTS:

I would like to thank many people for making this update possible:
 DTZxPorter - Wraith, making it possible to extract Bo3 assets which make up the bulk of this update
 DrLilRobot - The T7 to T4 Anim conversion rig, making it possible to convert BO3 Anims to WaW
 HarryBo21 - Script support with almost everything, non stop help and testing
 RDV - Everything for the new special round, and getting it into WaW perfectly
 Arceus - Scripts and FX for the new Wonder Weapon
 Exofile - Support with some Gun Ports
 Ricko0z - Some base assets for gun ports
 Scobalula - Support with some Gun Ports, Support with new Vision
 Koan - General help and Menu image
 Fusorf - The new Loading Screen image
 Steviewonder87 - New Box model and FX, Support with new Vision
 lilrifa - New Pack a Punch Camo and some HUD images
 BrutalMcLegend - New custom Knife model
 Anyone at UGX or elsewhere who helped me make this update possible!

Map Notes: The map is made for Survival and general fun, rather than EE hunting, there is no buyable ending, as they are not what Zombies is about.
 The Idle Downed animation sometimes bugs out, we tried for hours to fix this to no avail, it doesn't affect gameplay, so we left it alone
Claymores are currently bugged

LEADERBOARD:
Send me screenshots or videos of your high round attempts on this map, I will keep track of them here :) Minimum round for Submission = 30
1: xTrain  -  Round 210 (!!) - 1 Player
2: Amplifiedvenom  - Round 94 - 1 Player
3: neanesis - Round 60 - 1 Player
4: Maxwest  - Round 52 - 1 Player
5: alX3x - Round 46 - 1 Player
6: lmg60   - Round 41 - 1 Player
7: Sammysam8238 - Round 39 - 1 Player
8: kayncnr  - Round 38 - 1 Player
9: DjMacabrp - Round 37 - 1 Player
10: Pro_Boocester - Round 35 - 1 Player

CHALLENGE LEADERBOARDS:
FIRST ROOM LEADERBOARD:
Send me screenshots or videos of your high round attempts in the first room of this map, I will keep track of them here :) Proof must show you have not left the first room! Minimum round for Submission = 10
1: AverDefiance - Round 31 - 1 Player
2: xTrain - Round 26 - 1 Player
3: chasebeleren - Round 22 - 1 Player
4=: Synchro  - Round 17 - 1 Player
4=: Gabe Newell  - Round 17 - 1 Player
5: JiffyNoodles - Round 16 - 1 Player

NO POWER LEADERBOARD:
Send me screenshots or videos of your high round attempts without power on this map, I will keep track of them here :) Proof must show you have not turned on the power! Minimum round for Submission = 20
1: chasebeleren - Round 33 - 1 Player
2:
3:
4:
5:

DOWNLOAD V2.0 BO3 MOD MEGA:

DOWNLOAD V2.0 BO3 MOD MEDIAFIRE:

VERSION 1.0
ENCAMPMENT

This is my 3rd map, created for the UGX mapping contest, I have spent around 3 months on it, and I hope you enjoy it!

Special credit goes to HarryBo21, this map would not have been possible without your help and input :D

PICTURES:

FEATURES:
A multitude of weapons from BO1,BO2,BO3,MW2,MW3,Ghosts and BF4
Dual Wield weapons
9 randomly spawning perks
Buildables - Power, Zombie Shield and Pack a Punch
Shrieker zombie
Origins and Shangri-La zombie models, spawning in their own areas
Jungle theme and atmosphere - Thunderstorm atmosphere too
New Powerups - Zombie Cash, Bonfire Sale and Random Perk
BO3 Pack a Punch fire sounds
Custom Font and HUD
The Scavenger, the Ray Gun, the Ray Gun Mark II and the Blundergat feature as Wonder Weapons
Capped zombie numbers, to make higher rounds (30/40+) go faster
Walking zombies in higher rounds, like BO2
Toggleable Hitmarkers (Host operated in co op)
FOV slider

Easter Egg song - Copyright free - "Beauty of Annihilation - The Giant Remix"

NOTES:
- The map is geared more towards survival and high rounds, than EE hunting
- A few features shown in the WIP were cut, due to time constraints and other issues
- There is no major EE, for reasons as above
- No buyable ending, as I don't like them, want an ending? Set yourself a point goal or something, that's all endings achieve anyway :P
- There is a 4 perk limit, to get more, you must rely on the Random Perk bottle drops

KNOWN ISSUES:
There are a few issues I do not have the time or the knowhow to fix:
The Ray Gun Mark II will occasionally leave 2 impact FXes
Zombies may sometimes derp out in some spots, I think ive eliminated them all, but beware
The Mystery Box has no open sound, The sound just refuses to work at all for me
The first Mystery Box Teddybear Laugh sound doesn't play, same as above
Some Upgraded Dual Wield guns may show 2 shell ejects from the left gun

CREDITS: (In no particular order)
HarryBo21
HitmanVere
lukkie1998
Steviewonder87
JBird632
RadimaX
lilrifa
BluntStuffy
Ege115
DidUKnowIPwn
Dual VII
Rollonmath42
Scobalula
Exofile
Koan
TheScotchGuy
Rorke
Tom-Bmx
ElTitoPricus
Ricko0z
offthewall
Anyone who tested the map at any stage
Anyone who has helped me in chat or forum

Im sure ive forgotten a few - Please PM me if you remember helping at all, or just think you should be here, I will quickly add to the list!

LEADERBOARD:
Send me screenshots or videos of your high round attempts on this map, I will keep track of them here :)
1: WhosFloyd  -  Round 63  -  1 Player
2: Huvor -  Round 62  -  1 Player
3: MaxCarnage69 and CoolCatGamer - Round 51 - 2 Players
4=: mxtxm  -  Round 50  -  1 Player
4=: Webzy  -  Round 50  -  1 Player
5: Poltawka - Round 42  -  1 Player
6: ihmiskeho    -  Round 41  -  1 Player
7: Jake Armer   -  Round 40  -  1 Player
8: Darkpoto45 and SGTCarl2018  -  Round 39  -  2 Players
9: eliudjb   -  Round 35  -  1 Player
10:  ShinyPorygon and Exofile  -  Round 33  -  2 Players

DOWNLOAD 1.1 MEGA:

DOWNLOAD 1.1 MEDIAFIRE:

8 years ago
So Im using Pwns Tranzit HUD and Exo zombies font, same combo I used in Encampment, that worked.

But this happens:

I tried going into menufile and setting objective font to normal font, didn't help.
I have everything installed correctly.
This is the same font and HUD combo I used without error before, I cant see how this could happen, anyone help?

8 years ago
Basically I want to add custom Thunder sounds, and id need them to randomly play every 30-90 seconds.

The randomly choosing the sound, and everyone being able to hear it I can do all through soundalias, would just need to know how to play a sound randomly throughout the game?
Anyone could help?
8 years ago
This is hard to explain what im after, and im also not sure if its a good idea (haven't asked for opinions on it)

But, would it be possible to stop the number of zombies increasing each round, at a certain round, dependant on the number of players in the game?

For example, round 30 might have 150 zombies in solo, round 40 might have 300, would it be possible to, at round 30, stop the increase so every round has 150 from then on, but the health still increases?

In co op for example, stopping it at round 20 would be a better idea, as co op round 20 has much more zombies.
My idea is to stop the numbers increasing at around:
Solo - round 32
2 player - round 28
3 player - round 26
4 player - round 22

My reasoning behind this is to make higher rounds more achievable on the map, for people who don't have hours and hours at hand to kill hundreds in the higher rounds like 60/70.
The health would still increase, so the "challenge" remains intact, its just the time it takes to complete rounds will be reduced.

For a 3arc map, I would be 100% totally against this idea, but it seems right for a custom map, that people usually play a couple times only, that people who enjoy higher round games can have an easier/quicker time.

If anyone could give thoughts on this idea, and tell me how it would be done, id appreciate it :)
8 years ago
I cannot find where to set player health, as in the default health the player has upon spawning, before downing. I think its set to 100 default.

best I can do is using Harry's perk script to set it to different health, but then you need to buy jug and die with it once for the effect to take place.
8 years ago
So there are 3 windows on my map that zombies will regularly stand still and derp behind. ive no idea why.

Sometimes they spawn, tear down boards and climb out perfectly
Sometimes they spawn, walk to the window and then derp
Sometimes they spawn, and just derp straight away.
Any idea of possible causes?
Ive messed with the windows, the traverses, the pathnodes, the spawners themselves. there is plenty of room
I tried making all the brushes of the window weaponclip, nothing
8 years ago
So I added my final zone and mapped some more, after the map working fine earlier, and now when I compile and run the game it loads until click to start, then says "call of duty has stopped working" and crashes.

I managed to add T4M and use the external console to see what was going off, this is the result:

MAX_SCENE_SURFS is the last thing being listed. what does this mean? can it cause a crash?
9 years ago

As you can see in the picture, the wall model isn't lighting right, it seems to be either lit or not, the one on the left isn't, Models don't seem to light as if they were brushes, as in light up certain amount at different bits of model in relation to distance from light. This happens with waw AND ported models, and in cases like this, looks plain ugly

Any fixes for it?
9 years ago
So im rigging the Ghosts FAD to the MW3 anims, and they work fine, until I hit reload, I exported all the anims with no issues until reload, but when I drag the reload anim on, the clip doesn't move, this is because tag_clip is used in MW3 anim, and magazine_jnt0 or something is used on the Ghosts model.

So I renamed the magazine tag to tag_clip, all goes well, when I drag ANY anim on now, the clip moves completely out of place, but it still moves in the reload anim. How can I get the clip to stay where it is after renaming its tag?

I even tried renaming the tag in the model and bind files before opening maya, clip still out of place?
9 years ago
What I want, is a door, that needs power, and shows the "you must turn power on first!" hintstring, but after the power turns on, becomes a normal buyable door.

Closest ive come is using script_noteworthy electric_door, which results in it opening on power being turned on.

Anyone know how I can achieve this?
9 years ago
I followed this rain and thunder tut:

http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?topic=3497.msg44439

ZM, I know....
But the FX part isn't working in game, I have the sounds working, and the flashes of light, but no rain fx, despite following the tutorial exactly?

Any idea where I could have gone wrong?

Also for some reason even after replacing the thunder sounds in the alias with my own, it plays the stock thunder sounds, and it is worth noting there was NO sounds in the directory the soundalias called for thunder.
9 years ago
This is difficult to explain what my problem is, but here goes:

The game spawns zombies in the zone you are in, and any adjacent zones at the time.

My zones are laid out as follows:

Waterfall_zone
 *adjacent to*
power_building_bottom
   *adjacent to*
power_building_top

Now I want zombies to spawn in waterfall_zone whilst the player is in power_building_top, which is 2 zones away, how can this be achieved?

I tried declaring it as adjacent to waterfall_zone, and using an unused script flag, so just setting adjacency, but it hasn't worked.

mapname.gsc looks like this:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
	add_adjacent_zone( "start_zone",		"spawn_building",	"enter_building_from_spawn" );
add_adjacent_zone( "spawn_building", "waterfall_zone", "enter_waterfall_zone_from_building" );
add_adjacent_zone( "waterfall_zone", "power_building_bottom", "enter_power_building_bottom" );
add_adjacent_zone( "power_building_bottom", "power_building_top", "enter_power_building_top" );
add_adjacent_zone( "waterfall_zone", "power_building_top", "unused_script_flag" );

What would I need to change to make zombies spawn in power_building_top,bottom and waterfall_zone, when the player is stood in power_building_top?

9 years ago
Loading ...