or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - oshawat750

Ok so if my memory serves me right I think you can just only select the bones you need and leave the others unselected then export it. Kind of like this: just unselect the weird facial joints and tags that aren't needed. You can use a normal zombie rig to compare the joints and tags. I just selected a few as an example. (Image removed from quote.)
Where is that tab? This is what mine looks like: http://imgur.com/gW2IMPE
8 years ago
Hey oshawat750,

I may be able to help you out. I use Maya 8.5 and 2016 and used to use 2012 and all have worked for me. So what can I help you with? Is is getting the Cod Waw plugin working so you can export models from Maya or is it converting them in Asset Manager?

Just let me know I'm happy to help,

Whippy
Hey, thanks man. What I am trying to do is port the Avagadro from BO2. I exported on Lime and I converted everything in Asset Manager. I then joined the game, as I changed the some things to make the model spawn for a boss, and when it spawned, it said it went pass the 128 bones. So, how would I put it in Maya 2014 and get rid of some bones, and export it with the Cod Tools in Maya. I used Lime to get the models from BO2 btw
8 years ago
Does anyone know of a good tutorial on how to port zombie models, like Brutus or a zombie model, from BO2 to WaW? I tried and I get weird errors. I am very new, and I am trying to use Maya 2014, and it is hard to do this when people have Maya 8.5
8 years ago
I've found that if the same image is in 2 GDT files, trying to convert the same image will result in an error. If you move the raygun_mk_2.gdt to desktop or some other folder for backup, you should be able to convert fine.
Thanks! That fixed it, I guess the GDT's were mixed up.
8 years ago
It can't find the image you specified.
You probably misplaced the model's images
Lukkie1998
But if you look at the picture, I set it to the path, WaWRoot/model_export and I did the color map. Am I suppose to do skins for zombies in color map?
8 years ago
Hello, I am trying to port a skin for a zombie from BO2. I am using Lime, and whenever I tried to convert in Asset Manager, it would pop up with an error with converting. Here is a picture: http://imgur.com/wwtn7ow  I tried to do a Ray Gun Mark II, and it worked fine. I think it might be conflicting with this.
8 years ago
This has been questioned, and Harry has answered that he was going to create a tutorial, but hasn't yet. Is there any way people could post a tutorial via text or video on this? I would like to know, as I am really interested to create one. And maybe give a tutorial on how to install this perk: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wvsaox4n9f786vu/F3ARxReaper666+guardian+angel.zip
with Harry Bo21's Perks, for example.
8 years ago
Hey, could you maybe remake these perks, but in the Shadows of Evil shader? I think they look a ton better than the normal ones.
8 years ago
Try running Lime as Admin.
It worked. I am stupid sometimes, the easiest possible fixed worked XD I thought I already had it running admin, but I guess not. Thanks everyone for the help!
8 years ago
I am trying to port some xmodels from BO2 with Lime, but when I open the game and I click Find Game, it says No Supported Games Found. I am using the one that supports it, and I bought BO2 on Steam. Any reason why this is happening?
8 years ago
For some reason my points act very strangely in my new map.

For example, if I get a melee kill it SHOULD give you 130 points right? Well in my map it doubles it to 260 points. Same happens with a regular kill, it increases it significantly. Yet, points for each hit are still at 10?

I don't know what's happening and this is having a very bad impact on the gameplay of my new map. Any suggestions?

Double Post Merge: May 20, 2016, 09:33:51 pm
Nevermind it has been fixed. Although I don't know what the problem actually was, I had to delete my old _zombiemode_score.gsc and replace it with another one.

Hope this will help anyone else with the same issue!
The reason why you had the problem was because in the _zombiemode.gsc it says this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
	set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_kill", 				50 );
set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_damage", 5 );
set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_bonus_melee", 80 );
That means that every zombie kill is 50 points and every melee is an extra 80 points. You probably had that change to double it was. Since you have fixed the problem, this is just a reminder for next time  ;)
8 years ago
I forgot to put the IWI files hehe... but I am starting to do the Power ups soon, but for right now I am going to work on the Bo1 and Bo2 shaders! Thank you for letting me know!

UPDATE

I added the IWI files because I forgot to put them in their when I was 'bout to go to sleep and Oshwat reminded me (Props to him).
Also, make sure that you do fix the Quick Revive shader, as it looks bad, as it is super stretched.
8 years ago
Few things, the files come in .dds, not .iwi, but if you are going to add .iwi's make sure you keep the .dds, as some people (like me) like doing it themselves. Also, could you maybe make more than 4? Maybe make like Deadshot Daiquiri, Stamin-Up, and PHD Flopper, and maybe even some BO2 perks. Maybe some drops like Insta-Kill and Double-Points? Also, maybe make the Quick Revive a little less stretched, but the icons look good! Thanks for sharing!
8 years ago
This is a strange question but does anyone know why an odd OWN3D! sign has appeared on a wall on my map:
(Image removed from quote.)

Double Post Merge: May 13, 2016, 06:53:46 am
Nothing shows up on radiant btw.
Off topic, but could you add a reflection probe to your map? It is kinda annoying to look at the picture since it's all red. Idk if you were going to do it, but just letting ya know  :D
8 years ago
I am wanting my zombies to come from the roof, like how they do in Call of the Dead. What would I do in radiant or, if needed, scripting to get them to come out from the roof like that. Is this even possible? If so, any help with it?
8 years ago
Loading ...