or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - nickst98

Fallout 3
world at war
GTA v and san Andreas tie

not in order
10 years ago
i read most the comments but not all, sorry if someone already said this, but spawns seem to be a bit broken, im on round16 on the roof and while up there they only spawn below, none of the roof spawners are spawning, but if i go down to the lab, they all spawn on the roof and around me so some zones might be messed up but yeah just thought i would give some imput other than that great map :D Cheers! :rainbow:

i am planning on fixing alot over the summer
10 years ago
do you have them extracted to the right game folder?

10 years ago
try making a copy of the map file, make a new map in launcher, use a script placer on the new map and then replace the new maps .map with your copy of the map you want to compile, that fixed this issue for me before
10 years ago
PS4,PS4 camera, a nice shirt, a cod ghosts poster, 100$ gift card to EB games and, a gaming mouse. :)

how is the camera ive been trying to find one but they are sold out online
10 years ago
merry christmas! what did you guys get today? i got a ps4 with a few games, if you would like to play with me my psn is nick_ak907
10 years ago
looks really good
10 years ago
He had the audacity to play their maps and promote custom zombies.

Talk about biting the hand that fed you...

wow...
10 years ago
Looks awesome
10 years ago
I saw that too, pretty messed up. What exactly do they have against yote anyway?
10 years ago
really love your reviews keep them up
10 years ago
spoiler warning

Spoiler: click to open...
i read the comics so i think the baby is dead based on what happens in the comic series
10 years ago
come on guys, dont blame google or yahoo, or even hotmail

10 years ago
I remember seeing a post that stated that the map (may) be updated when 1.1 drops. I certainly hope so. My biggest disappointment with the map was that it was a stock perk map. It is such a nice map so I would love to see a re-release with more perks and better weapons.

shouldnt have to wait too long
10 years ago

11 years ago
Loading ...