or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - nickst98

thanks guys i forgot who the other guy is but i checked out yours ill try it after trems idea cause i dont have time to do that before school with the crappy load time
12 years ago
im not sure if i posted this in the right place as i havent used ugx help desk fourms yet. but heres my problem. im trying to load fac in zombiemode form to take a screenshot with zombies in it for a loadscreen pic. but i cant do that cause of this

thanks  :D
peace
12 years ago
just saying, little insults like that is what builds up the heat that there is now. there's really no need for crap like that..
also it's pretty immature.
anyway, we should be ganging up against CCoD.

ccod is back i just noticed.
12 years ago
cool
12 years ago
i agree ugx should have a script placer. bring in users and help noobs like me lol  :D
12 years ago

np
12 years ago
i wonder whats under the hood.

mind if i check?

lol
12 years ago
welcome to the hood
12 years ago
Nice to get be able to put a name to a face, so to speak - what's it like living in Alaska? That's quite a bit different than New York.

You're going to college at 13? Seriously? You skipped 8th grade and plan to skip 10th, 11, and 12th? I've never heard of that happening.

Anyways, nice to get to know you a little more and I look forward to seeing how nazi_zombie_fac turns out.

its not really that much different here than there. and im acually doing both collage and 9th this year and next year im gonna do 10th and maybe other stuff to but im not skipping any more grades
12 years ago
i know it is a little bit late for this but here you go    :D'

my name is nicholas stevens (call me nick). i was born in albany new york, i live in alaska. i like gaming and making mods/maps.
im 13 years old almost 14 and in 9th grade and homeschooled. i skipped 8th grade and went right to ninth and am going to collage this year for computer tech. my best subject is math.
i have one brother 17 years old and a unborn adopted sister. i like reading almost any books and will watch most movies. bday september 11 1998

peace, nickst98
12 years ago
welcome!    :D
12 years ago
i noticed there are only 166 members on ugx mods we should try to make it bigger
12 years ago
Loading ...