or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - nickst98

This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

This map features UGX Mod v1.0.3! For a full list of features, click here.

fallout assault center takes place in a unnamed east coast city after the events of moon. fight to the death with your favorite drunk, jap, german and marine in the zombie infested wasteland city and the underground assault center.

-Features

UGX mod

large map

heavy detail

Credits

Mappers: Nickst98 | Weezy428

Scripter: YaPh1l

porter: p0rkroyalz

poster guy: chunkdogg9

beta testers: zombiejelly, knzombiemaster, stuffed oatmeal, tomikaze

pictures

bugs are to be expected the map is 100% complete and i have fixed many bugs found by me and testers, but there are still some you will find, please let me know about them and i will have them fixed in the next update

download

https://mega.co.nz/#!js5yTBBR!aTZC2UK4zCsbwmEEOIkcNlqwzdES6lMeGdiFYEktSvM
11 years ago
pre ordered collectors edition, unlike w1nd3d i have to wait 23 and a half hours.
11 years ago
tomorrow

Post Merge: September 16, 2013, 10:45:48 pm
1 hour...
11 years ago
accually sorry i forgot i am going to a movie tonight, sorry
11 years ago
title says it, i press the singleplayer button and nothing happens
11 years ago
nevermind this
11 years ago
damn, this was unexpected... wtf tom
11 years ago
going to retake older pics, they will be in same place showing same thing just with max game settings and higher res, no cross hairs or hood
11 years ago
i have to admit, since die rise it seems they have learned a lesson about pulling shit out of their ass, motd was awesome so was buried and then theres origins which is better than both combined.
11 years ago
mapping concluded! last two areas went much faster than expected. now adding some finishing touches a week or two more of testing and it will be ready for release!
11 years ago
I don't think so.

hmm, i got a few ideas

Post Merge: August 24, 2013, 03:45:38 am
it fixed itself somehow.
11 years ago
http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=UGX_Mod_Standalone_Installation#Exceeded_limit_of_2048_materials.21
If you didn't add hundreds of new textures or models, you've got something wrong with your files.

i checked and the mapname_ignore.csv is fine, i removed all custom models and their images, i am thinking maybe i have too many models in map, can having to many stock models and textures do this?
11 years ago
never mind this for now, i am attempting to fix the error a few new ways i thought of
11 years ago
Loading ...