or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - nickst98

this is episode 15 not 14
10 years ago
this....looks...awesome
10 years ago
http://shop.amd.com/us/All/Detail/Notebook/E9G86UA?SearchFacets=category%3ANotebook#ComparePrices_

a freind has this laptop and wants to know what kind of games he could play
10 years ago
so i want to get the mod tool files from my laptop to my desktop, how do i do this properly.

i want to get exactly whats on the laptops mod tools to the desktop, i can delete desktops currently installed tools if needed
10 years ago
reminds me of fallout
10 years ago
Nearly everyone has framerate issues playing GTA IV because it's one of the worst game ports in recent history as far as performance. Being raped by Games for Windows LIVE doesn't help it much either.

ahh, then i will hold off, hopefully gta 5 is a different story when it comes out, for anyone who does not have a console, it is a great game
10 years ago
i probably will upgrade, i have framerate issues playing gta 4
10 years ago
got win 7 pro, love it, i have tried 8.1 and it is good, but some 7 games are not supported
10 years ago
Good to hear Nick. I am looking forward to seeing the improvements. Are you planning on adding more perks? Maybe an EE of sorts? :P

haven't even thought of that, i will definitely consider it.
10 years ago
i am now working on v2 as my main project until release, taking a break from my new project which i will reveal not too long after i finish v2, i am planning on releasing an update to fac between v2 that will fix many bugs and i will add fx in if i can get it working properly, sorry for delays and my absence in the past few months.
10 years ago
current

cpu amd fx 8320

gpu amd radeon hd 7870

thinking of getting a amd radeon r7 250x, i game in 1680x1050, is it worth upgrading?
10 years ago
you could also use the ugx weapons editor, http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1535   

they both do the same thing, its just personal preference
10 years ago
will download this after school
10 years ago
looks great
10 years ago
Welcome to the fourms, I am at times very active on the fourms, sometimes I don't post for over a month because I'm busy at times, I have released one map, fallout assault center, I have a new one I'm working on, slowly due to school and work.
I'm 15 and live in alaska
10 years ago
Loading ...