or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - nickst98

looks awesome. Jesus, i haven't been on here in forever.
9 years ago
There is an issue with the forum right now. I don't think images are working. But to add them you would do something like this.

9 years ago
Looks epic from the screenshots, keep up the good work
9 years ago
Depending on how my spring class schedule pans out, I may have a wip ready for Zasylum around December or January
10 years ago
Looks great! I once thought about doing this myself
10 years ago
welcome back man! and that map was nicely detailed btw :o

Thanks!
10 years ago
Welcome back :) Could you link me to one of your older maps?

I have one release, I had to release with a bit of features missing (like Easter egg) due to rough time schedule, I put about 2 years work in along with weezy428, and had yaph1l as scripter. Here is a link http://ugx-mods.com/forum/?topic=1130.0
10 years ago
Welcome back :D
Thanks, excited to get to meet some new mappers
10 years ago
Hello, a lot of probably don't know me. So many new people now. A while back I announced I was done mapping and on to a new project, an indie game. This was not too surprising but that sadly fell through. The team lost interest with barely any thing. I am continuing to write a storyline for a game hat I plan to make when I get out of college, but that's all I will say for now other than its a story driven zombie game.

Ok, so, I would like to announce my return to mapping, and my next project, zasylum. I currently have about 24 hours of collective work into this map and am still on the first room. It will be a twist on the multiplayer map asylum. That's all I have to say about it now, but it will be a while before this even has a wip page.

The reason this will take a while is because I am now back in public school, I am in a program where high school juniors and seniors can take up to six college courses at a time at the University campus in place of normal high school, I attend  4 gen-Ed classes and a seminar now, so my primary focus is school until summer. That is likely when you will see a wip, but you may see one earlier depending on how things go.
10 years ago
every time i try and load world at war it always says Call of Duty(R): world at war Campaign/coop has stopped working and i have unistalled it reistalled it change the compatibility of it and it all was do's that and i was working before i had to restore my laptop and now it has completely stopped working :( so i need help with it ASAP

Never had this issue. What are your pc specs?  If you don't know, go to windows explorer, on the left side, right click "my computer", the click properties. It should show them listed there, If your not sure what I'm asking, take a picture of the screen of the properties window
10 years ago
Look up how to restore your last backup before doing this, most computers backup by default every day or so unless you have changed that, I have used this to get rid of viruses before, if you want to try this and need more info let me know, it basically resets your PC to the point of the backup. Just put any important work since that backup point on a USB first
10 years ago
i like the new doctor, seems different which is good
10 years ago
those werent testing, but they were unfinished. You were ment to be able to go into the middle of the map as well as use the turrent. Also those guns were a setup for a trap

must've had my facts wrong, my bad
10 years ago
if you go to the middle of the courtyard there's a mountable MG42 in the cross on the fountain as well

same thing testing, nice job finding these on your own though
10 years ago
Loading ...