or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NGcaudle

Great map. The ONLY issue I've found is that solo revive lets the zombies stand on you while you're down, which means they kill you again the moment you stand back up.

seems like it's kinda iffy if it works, like sometimes they all go, sometime they don't, and sometimes they go and come back... Idk the cause of this, I do know that the solo revive retreat interest is in the middle where the ending is
8 years ago
1 hour to download 300megs? Wtf mediafire?

Updating atm, I uploaded the wrong file which had a lot of stuff not needed, new file is 217MB with a few fixes, if you download again in an hour it will be fixed, will also add another host.
8 years ago
Awesome! Been waiting for this  :D

Edit: just finished playing it, it might be my favorite map ever :D      I did notice that the WA2000 (i think that's what it's called) had only 16 bullets total, and that once i completed the soul chests the free perk reward I got turned into a uh-oh/ no treat for you      Overall, great map, those are just two things I found. :D

Did you buy the ending?
8 years ago
Xmas Minecraft
MediaFire

Mega
Installer Updated: make sure you download the map again if it was download before December 15, 12:38am EST

This map features a buyable ending which was modified by idogftw making it so you must complete the challenge first which you will figure out. Also there are two weapons that are hidden.

Features
-Black Ops 1, Modern Warfare 2, and Black ops 2 weapons

-Black Ops Perks

-Double Points Nuke

-Perk Drop

-Kino teleporter

-Custom Xmodels/Textures

-Soul chest

-Buyable Ending

-EE song - Copy righted but on music channel this time

credit
Ninjaman829
idogftw
Tom Bmx
BrutalMcLegend
MrCoby220
Jr-Imagine
Harry bo21
BluntStuffy
DidUknowiPwn
Aidan
elfenlied
treminaor
MrDunlop4
MarsVinking
Rorke

Extra you may wanna know
Bowie Knife In Pack A Punch Room

Setmex Grenades (Modified to work like normal "Frag Grenades")
8 years ago
No beta because the map will probably be out later this week guys, Thanks for the support!  <3
8 years ago
Update 4 posted
8 years ago
I suggest you make some stuff that you use a lot into Xmodels with Maya or Blender. It will make it look better having a 3D model instead of just custom texture brushes. If you need some made you can contact me throw skype. "derek_caudle" But just saying I'm busy making my Xmas map right now.

Saloon door I made that was in "6 feet under"
8 years ago
I don't know how to make custom zombie models and I kinda like having WAW zombie models that have custom .iwi
8 years ago
Should I release a Beta?
8 years ago
Should I make this a christmas map by changing the grass to snow/grass and also add a light snow effect to the map?
8 years ago
new perk works so good can make the map too easy tho but defently was a very fun feature to add
8 years ago
Hopefully I can get this working
8 years ago
how long till leviathan v1.3 Christmas update  :poker:
8 years ago
Oh   my   god  :rainbow:
8 years ago
So this is cancelled x_x
8 years ago
Loading ...