or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NGcaudle

Well feeling kinda finished I realized that the map seemed very plain kinda like die rise with the 1 way to go around the map to get back to someone so I've started building more rooms for the map so currently it's gonna be 13 rooms. This will be a big improvement on size since my last map that was released on "Zombiemodding" and "NextGenTactics" called "NGbank". This map shall be 9 rooms larger and be improved with better weapons and more custom features as I've already stated before.

Please take the time to comment what you want. So far I think I'll go with choice "B" as it will be easier and also will keep kinda the custom zombie feeling.

Choice "A".

Make a treyarch style Easter Egg which will reward the player(s) with all perks that are permanent and maybe a room opens where u can grab any gun you want.

Choice "B".

Make  buildable/buyable ending that will cost a fair bit but this map would then feature the "UGX Bank" which will have a custom Xmodel made by me and a possible music box that will be featured with well known songs to rock out to.
9 years ago
Here I used this to get all my sounds working with all cod 5 (WaW) guns. This can also be found on zombiemodding but to save you time I added a link to the download (download button)

9 years ago
Snowglobe

Forum Link

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5147.msg57213#msg57213

Snowglobe is a medium sized map made by my favourite mapper ever, It has ported zombie models from Call of the Dead that where re-texture to fit the Christmas feel. I really enjoy how he used the UGX-MOD script placer to have more game modes and edited the scripts to mix the black ops mod with it. I find this to be one of my favourite maps to play with friends when it doesn't crash as it has a lot of cool features such as black ops weapons, custom bosses, dig sites (Present), cool easter egg, load of detail, soul chest, and a custom ray gun.

My Tweet: https://twitter.com/UFSZombies/status/582192493468471296
9 years ago
Here are some more up to date screen shots. I've been posting some that are around 3 weeks old and these where taken today.

9 years ago
Heres the new starter pistols. (well it's the same just re-textured)

I hope you people can understand why there's a wait because I'm using a lot of non waw models as they look better add fit more so I need to export them to waw.
9 years ago
Weapon Camo's and re-skinned zombies

More Guns Camo's and detail

Elevator
[/img]
9 years ago
run as admin and compatability mode of win 7. Thank should work.
9 years ago

NGkingdom is a bo1 style map that takes place in a mine that is kinda close quarters. This map is is still a work in progress and has a total of 11 rooms so far

Features:
bo1 weapons
no dogs
buyable ending
bo1 perks and waw
new drop (play to find out)
bo1 viewhands assigned to players depending there player
buried zombie models
green eyes
die rise style theme (1 way to connections whole map but must go around to return to set point)
detial

Spoiler: click to open...
All weapons are from black ops 1 that were featured in Kino Der Toten

Spoiler: click to open...
Update Long
zones are fix
detail has be added to most parts
zombie eye fx are now green
added wonder weapon
updated all guns to have spec maps
added new custom drop with custom xmodel
9 years ago