or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NGcaudle

If you do HAVE the first strike dlc, then you have no damn excuse for that cod4 junk machine.

First those r mw3 vending machines, second I made those because I liked them, third I already have all the perk machines
8 years ago
Hey guys I finally decided to make another half decent map so this time I am going to make a hockey arena. I went out of my way and bought the "Black ops 1 first strike" dlc just for models for you guys. ik it has been done before but I promise you that this one will actually be worth a download.

*Please note that this map is completely new and I have not spent a lot of time mapping"

Week 1

Perk Machines
Spoiler: click to open...
8 years ago
let me know if you need anything ;) even a custom perk machine
8 years ago
What Ray? ._.

8 years ago
That girl is my girlfriend, I'd suggest you play the remastered version
8 years ago
Looks very good, could even be a WaW mission or even a treyarch map  ;)
8 years ago
* Black Ops Perks(Jugg, Speed, Quick revive, Double tap, Stamina Up

So your jugg is gonna work like bo1 jugg?  :lol:
8 years ago
quite the name for a map...
8 years ago
nice, are you making everything to proper scale or just adding rooms random size as long as its in the map?
8 years ago
It will be ready on Friday or earlier.

no shangri la hehe
8 years ago
Can You Add the MEGA link Plz?, in media fire it's 1 hour to download!  :poker:

uploading to Mega atm (also mediafire) as I updated the map.

Double Post Merge: December 15, 2015, 04:36:15 am
Update 2:

weapon bob

soul chest radius and close timer increased

texture fixes

(Solo) Quick revive does a nuke before you are revived to counter the zombies still attacking sometiomes
8 years ago
The thing with soul chests, in a more open map, I don't mind if they have a really short radius. But on a tight map where I can still run trains but I keep worrying that the chest might close any moment, I feel like there should be a fairer radius. As for the timer itself, just giving enough to PaP is fine, I think.

Ok well I'll look into making it take 2 1/2 min to close instead of a min. I don;t want it too easy
8 years ago
Loved the map, textures are amazing. The only "downside" is the weapon camos, the animation moves way too fast(if you wanted to mimic the lava)

I could add a static camo if you like?

Double Post Merge: December 14, 2015, 02:08:23 am
I beat the map, gameplay here: https://youtu.be/MpoLDCKIstA

Short review:
-Good: nice coloration and details, fittingly simple EE for a simple map, clever map layout, good use of space (no single area is devoid of features), no lunge-and-stab animation with melee
-Less Good: some of the map concepts are unoriginal, some of the soul chests are in dangerous spots while still having really short range for receiving souls, PaP is too easy, some of the wall weapons are less than useful (also, SCAR-H feels kinda weak for a high-powered battle rifle), unbuyable doors are plentiful, Perk bottles sometimes "give" Perks you already have
-Bad: the last 2 soul chests need a lot of souls (about 40-50, that becomes a chore), plus once I open them up while playing solo, I can't take a break to buy a Perk or PaP my gun because the soul chests reset too quickly, and Quick Revive solo is garbage because the zombies pile up on you, and there's a strange round skip glitch when using the teleporter to PaP (captured in my video at 29:00)

I'll look into an other update where the soul chest radius are a little bigger and the close time is extended, Don't forget that the chests are going to be a challenge as you are rewarded for it. Also I'll look into some of the weapon files (Scar-H is in the second room don't forget for damage) lastly I'll look at the solo revive retreat. works on my verison...
8 years ago
Loading ...