or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NGcaudle

I dont have time for that lol nvm that than
9 years ago
Good suggestion :) i might see if i can get the ray gun mark 1 too from buried so its green instead of blue  :rainbow:
9 years ago
Hello I've been making a mall map now for the ugx contest for just a little and have finally be able to make a topic about it. My map is gonna be roughly 8+ rooms and a modern feel, I am trying to keep to ported models from bo1 as my lime womt work without imternet. I have already decided to add things to my map which are little EE towards other mappers so it should be a fun/cool map for the community

I do not have internet right now so it will be a little before i get pictures up on here*

Some features im ok sharing are
Spoiler: click to open...
bo1 player viewhands
Bo1 weapons
WaW/Bo1 perks
No dogs
Custom drop
Custom fx
Ending

Update 1
Spoiler: click to open...

Any ideas may be suggested below as its in the end a map for people to enjoy as well
9 years ago
Had people test the map and a lot has changed since then, most clipping errors are fixed + I added a new drop and a new weapon. also fixed perks and added wall weapons where needed
9 years ago
upstairs from ally
9 years ago
If you got skype add me ok :) I love taking to other mappers sktpe: derek_caudle
9 years ago
My I ask where you got the models? I love Star Wars and I'd like to know  :)
9 years ago
I suggest adding an AT-AT or AT-ST in the map :) I will also suggest some speeder bikes, maybe a tie fighter to go with the tie bomber. I suggest you make the map look like something in star wars tbh try also to stay away from WaW models as they are too old for star wars :P
9 years ago
Map is almost ready for testing all thats left is adding upgraded weapons, clipping, adding all player viewhands, and different zombie models
9 years ago
Is there gonna be a custom juggernaut boss from MW2  ::)
9 years ago
holy shit that looks good
9 years ago
Love the weapons on the walls, are they just a blue see through model or is the texture moving?
9 years ago
looks amazing. the sky fx reminds me of die rise
9 years ago
looks good, I never got to play Exo zombies so it would be nice to try this one  as it's a remake. Is it even gonna have the same EE?
9 years ago
Try re-installing UGX-Modtools patch v 1.0.6 it is the last patch needed for Der Riese style maps. I do believe the problem is you need to compile your fast files. So next time you compile just make sure you have "Build Fastfiles" checked as well.

(Sorry picture isn't the best to read)
9 years ago
Loading ...