or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NGcaudle

Map looks decent. And no, it's not going too much offtopic. This map doesn't need it. It's a valid comment to the mapper. Everyone should be able to share opinions though. Looks pretty decent on the images, based on what I can see. Nice work Shock. :gusta:

Best part is the Hud ;)
8 years ago
Please.

I cant download the map atm to check, but if UGX Installer is not used, then you need to use it for this map. As usual, 24 hours is given for this. Everything else seems fine on topic

I am pretty sure the installer is in the zip. The zip is for his loadscreen
8 years ago
Just PLEASE No more Soulboxes :please:

idk yet if there will be. did you try it again since I updated the radius and made them stay open for 2 minutes instead of 50 seconds
8 years ago
New Minecraft zombie map in progress. going to be giant in scale to this map!
8 years ago
my I suggest that on normal either slowing the zombies down a little or possible removing the wonderwaffe style zombies who blinds u... at least on normal.
8 years ago
Why no credit, you could at least lie
8 years ago
Thanks :) I am so motivated that I am actually making a decent map that is going to feel like it had time put into it because I am proud of my maps and feel I have the skill to release better and better. <3
8 years ago
just ignore the number 1 hypocrit man... he released like 7 box maps in a row, all of which were removed so says it all really

NG behave

Wtf thats how I felt about the map. How will he be motivated to make something better if no ones tells him everything wrong. Give my community mapper
8 years ago
This is how I feel about this map.
1. is shouldn't be over 300 MB
2. You should've keep some normal sounds, like teleporter link
3. u should've fix sounds like b23r reload empty or even replaced it with a waw sound if needed
4. you should've added more detail and better clipping
5. make it fun?
8 years ago
read the OP again ( reimagined ) not remapped lol he can build it as he wish ... Good work mate

but so shitty
8 years ago
how about u remove the vehicles, I don't remember them in der riese and they also don't fit. I don't believe any zombie map had a tank on it. except that origin thing they called a tank but that was also in the battle fields of WW1 which would make sense, Also how about you redo the building on the right (original jugg area) and add the windows like before
8 years ago
oh yes i wonder were pieman (the one who compiles leviathan) got all those bo1 weapons :P I'm sure he didn't do it himself

lol Arceus u two love birds stop ok
8 years ago
Nothing about it sounded like a yes. It was a clear no.

are u really sure? <3
8 years ago
Loading ...