or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Naxi

Just played the map. It's Terminal from MW2. There's a LOT needed to be done.
9 years ago
I believe he's trying to put in the prefab Andy Whelan posted.

(Image removed from quote.)

That's the one, but it's missing texture files.
Is there a way to actually import the map with all of the textures mapped?
9 years ago
I've tried putting in terminal from MW2 by file>open map, and I've also tried right clicking>misc>prefab, but I either have to abort the error, or radiant stops working. I'm completely unfamiliar with zombie modding, so if I sound stupid, I apologize.
9 years ago
Yeah and also a Welcome from my site :P

Welcome to UGX!  Most people don't take mapping request into consideration, but since your offering money, there might actually be someone that would do it for you. Love the well written and we'll organized post. Enjoy your stay here ;)

Thank you.
And yeah, I reeeeally want to see my idea for Terminal zombies become a thing, whether I learn how to do it myself, or if someone does it for money.
9 years ago
Welcome to the forum Naxi, despite having been registered for a while now. Glad to have you a part of it with us.

Thank you! (:
9 years ago
Background:
I've actually been on the forum for quite some time now, and never realized that this page existed.
Without further ado.. my name is Kenneth, preferably Ken, and I live south in the USA. I'm eighteen and currently employed at a super market, living with my girlfriend in a little apartment just a few miles away from my job.  I've been playing the zombie series longer than I can even remember. Fun fact, is that I actually hate the CoD series, but I'm an absolute diehard for the zombie branch in Treyarch CoD titles. Just the arcade-like feel of zombies is what makes me love it so much. It's something that no other zombie game has yet to go for, at least from what I can see. Ever since Black Ops II hit the market, I immediately purchased it for zombies. I loved every map from Black Ops II zombies when I played them all. It wasn't until a bit later after Black Ops II, that a friend of mine wanted to hit the roots on PC and play World at War. That being quite possibly my only favorite CoD game (in general) and feeling nostalgic, we played all four maps again, until he came across custom zombie maps. Once he told me about them, I couldn't help but wonder how many custom zombie maps existed, and then I end up seeing a plethora of them through numerous site via Google.

Why I became a part of UGX:
To be quite honest, I think UGX-Mods is the greatest zombie hacking community out there. So many professionals who actually know how to make "quality" maps unlike most communities. I really love the maps that are so well detailed, that it's almost believable to be made by Treyarch themselves. I've had my eye on Nuketown 1986, Kino: The Rebirth, and just so many others that I'm completely excited for. I'm very picky with what custom maps I play. I love the ones that have a lot of potential and a significant amount of detail. I'm not the one to play shitty half-assed maps that didn't even have enough time put into them.

What I'd like to do for/in the community:
As for myself with custom maps. After seeing all of the polished maps on this site, I've been motivated to make custom maps of my own. One of my most desired maps is definitely "Terminal" from MW2. I've always wanted to make it into a zombies map and feature the S.A.S. as the role-playing characters. I've actually been so crazy about Terminal becoming a zombies map that I'm actually willing to give somebody $50 to make an amazing Terminal zombies map with the S.A.S. as the characters. xD (I'm not even joking)

To wrap things up:
I'm really glad I found this community and I am eager to meet a lot of you. I am looking to make friends, not enemies. I'm glad to have joined the UGX family.

P.S. Feel free to add me via steam. (:
9 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)

that is the last area finished, all that is left is bug fixing

I can't wait to play Kino:The Rebirth and Nuketown 1986. Both maps are just looking absolutely fantastic.  :rainbow:
Question: Is Kino:The Rebirth going to have dogs?
9 years ago
Hey guys ,, I've just finished everything on the map (( mapping ,detail, zombies ,guns, perks...etc ))

progress so far :
90%

I am so fucking excited right now.  :rainbow:
9 years ago
Just because we in person know doesn't mean that the players ingame would know. And classified fits the theme since Nevada's Area 51 research facility was where the US Military were doing secret stuff, none of which to do with aliens, and the open land where no population lived allowing the government to test bombs. Area 51 was for stealth research as in aircrafts and shit like that. Some please correct me if I am wrong (Just none of that Alien bullshit).

I'm pretty sure the players ingame have nothing to do with the whole title on the loading screen, seeing how it was listed as "Nevada, USA" in Black Ops II's Nuketown. I know what you mean about it saying classified and how it fits, because anything located at Area 51 is shown as classified, however Nuketown isn't actually considered "classified" in the series. Opinions are opinions, but if you ask me, I think it sounds more professional filling players in on the actual location.

EDIT: Also, I just noticed. Nuketown 1986 and Classified Location on the loading screen need to switch places.
9 years ago
here's the loading screen  :D

That loading screen is looking nice! Although "classified" should be changed to Nevada since we pretty much already know the location of Nuketown already. xD
9 years ago
I had an idea similar to this map before; to have it look future esque, similar to the remake CoD:Online got in China.
Keep up the good work!
9 years ago
I have the the player models imported ( 3 of BO2, 1 of BO1) and viewhands, now I have to convert them in a specific way so they look good on coop.

Oh awesome! (:
9 years ago
My goodness, I actually became worried that this was canceled, but I'm extremely happy to see all of the new progress on this. All three Nuketown maps are going to be absolutely splendid to play.  :rainbow:
9 years ago
I'm loving this map. If I could recommend one thing though, it'd be to implement new player models and hand models to fit the BOII setting. Overall though, I'm really hype for this.
9 years ago
Being a big Castlevania fan, I'm loving this.
Nice work!
9 years ago
Loading ...