or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Naxi

Will the night time version be included in the private beta?
8 years ago
I'm not sure you quite understand what the term 'port' means lol (based on this comment and your comments on Oil Rig about Terminal). By 'port' you mean remade from scratch and trying to replicate by eye as best as possible an original COD map using models, brushes and patches right?

Because an actually ported map is something like this - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8852.0.html

Please can you use the term 'remake' in future to avoid any confusion for any noobs who might be reading this and getting the wrong impression. :)

Referring to it as 'port' is a habbit of mine, since that's what they're referred to as in the hacking/modding communities I contribute/participate in. I do understand what you're saying, and with the games that I work with, we also recreate materials and, in some cases, geometry. But they're noted as ports, because essentially they come along almost identical to its host. Every community is different, and I really don't mean to redefine what people say on this forum. It's just a figure of speech I've adapted because of being more involved in those communities.
8 years ago
This map looks good. Infact, it looks so good that calling it "Return of The Dead" would be really lame in my honest opinion. I feel like that's the most generic name you could call a map. Why not call it "Die Burg" or something? I keep forgetting this map exist because the name isn't even something memorable. Other than that, the map looks really nice. (:
8 years ago
Is that a port of moon?  Interesting.
8 years ago
Awesome! ^_^
8 years ago
Thanks for the info! (:
8 years ago
/bump
8 years ago
Oh, thank goodness this map isn't dead. Loving the weapon mod btw. :3
8 years ago
Is this project still alive? ;-;
BibleThump
8 years ago
'Port'? Lol. Sure yeh I'll just port it over no problem. ;D

Well, make an epic zombies map out of MW2's Terminal I mean, haha.
I do have a couple ideas I was using in my original plot that you could use if you ever decide to make a MW2 Terminal Zombies map in WaW, such as:

- the four player models/view hands being S.A.S. characters (which I've been overly obsessed about).

-The idea is that the S.A.S. were sent on a mission to investigate the Russian Airport a week after the reported incident of people getting attacked by unidentified beings. A week later, the Terminal was closed down for investigators to search for clues, only to find themselves stuck in the Terminal, surrounded by the damned.

tl;dr version:
An overall Terminal Zombies would be the shit quite honestly.
8 years ago
Sweet. (:

EDIT 2/6/16: I do have some questions and suggestions.

Questions:
- Is this map ultimately day time, or will there be a choice to choose night and day?
I saw your night time version on the first page (that you had updated on Jan. 16) and to be honest, I love the night time more than I do the stormy day time look.

- Is there more to explore in this map, aside from the actual core of the map? Can we go further out of the normal boundaries; will there be bonus rooms and houses outside the original boundaries and stuff like that?

- Will the blocked paths (cabinets, debris, and whatnot) be replaced with better Nuketown 2025-like doors/debris?

- Are the players going to spawn in the middle of the core of Nuketown 2025, or will they spawn elsewhere?
I saw in your video that they were spawning in the backyard, but wasn't sure if that's temporary.

- Will the NUK3TOWN sign be replaced with the Nuketown sign shown in Nuketown 2025?

Suggestions:
- If you're unsure with who the player models should be, I'd recommend using CIA and CDC models. Perhaps have the same randomizer asset as BOII's, which would depict if you are CIA or CDC for the game starts... or if you want to have two CIA and two CDC in the same match, that would be pretty cool.

- Update sound effects? Maybe a more modest sound for when a round is completed and another for when the round starts.

--
All of this is up to you regardless. (:
8 years ago
I'm not sure if you take request or not, but by any chance do you think you could port another MW2 map into a zombies map? Terminal from MW2 has literally been a dream for me it to see its light of day in WaW as an amazing modern zombies map. I was motivated to work on it long ago, but I'm afraid I don't have what it takes.
8 years ago
This is quite possibly the most original, and best looking custom zombies map I've ever seen in my life. Words cannot describe how genuinely impressed I am with this.

I've played a lot of custom WaW zombie maps (and I'm really picky, since I only play quality maps), and this blows every map I've seen out of the water.

It's not just some remake of a multiplayer map, some crap map, or a decent map with new weapons thrown in there. This is both uniquely designed and professionally thought out. You legitimately made a map as if it was still 2005. If I was in 2005 and saw this map, I would've thought this shit was the real deal for WaW. Treyarch needs to hire people like you. By far one of the best looking maps I've seen. Your dedication and work shows in this map. You have earned my respects.
8 years ago
Thanks for the suggestion.
Feel free to make your own map with all the features and details that you want.

Damn. lmao
To be fair, this is YOUR mod, so you can do with it as you please. :P
I think you're ideas are great as it is, MikeVLC. (:

I can't wait till you release this mod. :D
Do you have any more updates? :3
8 years ago
Loading ...