or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JadenSzewczak

Proper Duel Wield is not entirely possible in waw due to limitations, only a few people have them working decent but no where near as good, the objectives screen on solo is normal, every map has that in solo, even the treyarch maps on waw, all the weapons seem to have the correct ammo and damage for the most part, i believe he had to make the sickle animation so it wont be treyarch standard. Dolphin diving is not possible on waw.
just began looking into some of these things, ugx has a duel wield functionality made don't they?
10 years ago
You have to realize some of these things are due to engine limitations, like the objectives scoreboard thing, thats always been that way in waw solo, scoreboard is only there in coop
i did not know that. simply wanted to include everything to make sure that jbird could make the map as polished as possible!
10 years ago
jbird this map is so damn good. seriously i personally don't know how to describe it but aside from the bugs i've found this map is seriously perfect. it feels like black ops and it feels like a professional map! i die and die and die and die but i keep on going to play it again and im not sure why. there's a lot of replayability and thats just on the solo survival side! anyways heres a list of things ive noticed while playing and take it with a grain of salt!

- i was shooting at zombies and bought the box during firesale w/o facing it and i turned around and there was a floating dragonuv with no open mystery box beneath it
- i had a leftover claymore placed it and then as the next rounded started accidentally picked up and i then had three claymores and you should only be able to carry two at a time
- no dolphin diving or black ops style round indicator in the hud?
- when you buy claymores they don't appear in the hud. it's hard to remember they were even bought!
- M1911 model would occasionally do this weird position after crouching/proning similar to the looks of sliding in ghosts
- i could throw grenades and make points while downed in solo
- zombies would only walk away while i was downed sometimes
- the semtex are really weird sound wise
- when you press select/back it will show "objectives" instead of a scoreboard!
- the main menu doesn't have that black ops zombies song on the piano after loading up the mod
- a lot of gun sounds seem quieter then then rest of the noises in game
- lack of deadshot daiquri?
- sickle knifing animation isn't black ops 1
- lamentation's red dot isn't centered
- reserve soda and vigor rush dont have a light when turned on. reserve soda looks like its hiding in the corner!
- sickle and ballistic knife animation is choppy
- clipping at first 750 door i occasionally get stuck!
- some guns don't seem to have the same ammo as they did in black ops (hk21, rpk & ballistic knife papd) i may be wrong
- died with mule kick and lost a gun that wasnt my third gun slot. not sure if thats supposed to happen or not
- no duel wield weapons!?!?!

anyway aside from all these incredibly minor things this is easily the best custom zombie map that is out right now if you are reading this and havent played it download overrun right now :troll:
10 years ago
Both Overrun and Lockdown are currently getting being beta tested, so nothing really to show.

have any idea when we could be expecting this beauty? :rainbow:
10 years ago
JBird you're killing us ever so slowly :'( got any updates or news for us?
10 years ago
perhaps you should give what you got to another mapper or just take a break from it for a bit, REALLY disappointing to see this one get canceled
10 years ago
Looking for some testers please!
i'd test if you are still in need of some. you have skype?
10 years ago
I'd suggest custom textures. This way you won't have to change much of the already existing map and it will still get a more unique look.
genius.
10 years ago
do you not like the one I made?
wow my bad i didn't see it :lol: you should add the text on the top left where it says the location and map name!
10 years ago
i'd stay away from the nazi zombie models! use something that would actually make sense in the setting.  :nyan:
10 years ago
Comic/Cartoon loading screen would give it that professional treyarch like feel. Hex does it for a lot of his maps
10 years ago
sexy zombie models??  :gusta:
10 years ago
i'd suggest in doing a more unique setting! there's WAY too many maps that take place within a building.  :accepted:
10 years ago
One of the soul chests were extremely difficult to fill up. The one in between the two tents. I was playing solo and it was quite the mission  >:(
10 years ago
I'm pretty much a mapmaking noob, but I've played a ton of custom zombies maps. It's great to see that everyone here is open-minded and friendly! The UGX 1.1 is beautiful with the new HUD and perk icons + features from newer Call of Dutys; it looks updated and sexy. You guys know where it's at!  8)
10 years ago
Loading ...