or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JadenSzewczak

not in overrun, he doesnt suit that map, a future map maybe though
oh word i was confused my bad
10 years ago
yes i notice a lack of dogs and bosses in your maps, heres hoping for pentagon thief soon
you want a variation of the pentagon thief to make an appearance in overrun?
10 years ago
Good point i never noticed that either whilst playing and also jbird i found a tatic that makes this map major easy on co-op, running circles by power is there anyway you could make this a little bit more difficult? lol
the more challenging the better! also jbird maybe with the release of lemon you could do a poll and see what type of zombie people would like to see added (hellhounds, crawlers, weapon theif etc)
10 years ago
Its in the box, play the map.
Every zombies weapon from black ops are already in the map.
sorry for the ignorance. how about the death machine power up that's featured in five acension call of the dead and moon?
10 years ago
Black Ops Mod: Update coming soon

With the newly released Lemon, I will be updating the map/mod some time soon with new animations and a couple of fixes.

Planned Features:
- add proper scavenger animations
- add matryoshka dolls with proper animations
- fix path node issue (prevent zombies from piling up at windows)
- removing Reserve Soda perk and increasing RPK + HK21 magazine sizes to their proper sizes
- add perk light for Vigor Rush
- fix claymores hud ammo count
- add deadshot daiquiri (will be located at Reserve Soda's present location)

Note: if anyone has seen any bugs/glitches in the map, please tell me so I can add them to the list.
Also, if there are any features, that you feel are missing from the mod, please let me know and I will see if I can implement it.
where's the M72 LAW!
10 years ago
I know all the bugs already and am working on fixes, with the train this is something that hasn't been done before in custom zombies so im trying to work it out
don't mean to bully you at all man great map and i seriously can't wait for the update!
10 years ago
keep your head up cowman i thoroughly enjoyed this map. i seriously think it's pretty cool that you updated the map a few times after release to try and make it more appealing :)
10 years ago
Anyone know the best solo strategy on this map? There's really no good camping or training spots, even the big open area in spawn is too tight.

First attempt, only survived to round 11 (and that was with 3 buys of quick revive and 3 buys of jugg :P)
i'd say that training in the first room is your best bet, that is if you're not trying to camp.
10 years ago
You can trust us not to screw anything up, and if you want to keep updated subscribe to the YouTube channel, we will be uploading videos more or less weekly showing off things we have done to the map, we will also be posting the updates on here but more or less every two weeks. Hope you enjoy it!
awesome.
10 years ago
For the love of god, do not screw this up the mapping looks phenomenal. please keep us updated :rainbow:
10 years ago
I will be making an update soon, Im gonna wait a little for people to report any glitches (that are really big/game breaking) I might add more modes of transportation around the map since people dont like waiting for the train
i'm 15 too and i don't know how you created this map but it is very very cool and i can't wait for your next release!
but here's some feedback and bugs i've noticed while playing (some are very little but bear with me)

- options on the main menu (after loading up the mod) are comical but way too long it looks unprofessional
- the invisible walls on the left and right of the room you spawn in leading down into the station are bothersome
- sprinting with the mauser is weird and there's no sprint noise while running with it
- while having the mauser out your melee doesn't make a noise (noticed this too with the m27, i didn't remember to check other guns)
- gun is read as 'Mauser' but it's the 'Mauser C96' (makes the map appear more polished when you have fully finished gun names instead of nick names)
- playful easter eggs are cool don't get me wrong but the why are you taking my money after every perk machine is a little repetitive (i was unable to purchase quick revive after this money joke)
- when i downed zombies were piling up on top of me and i could make points and throw grenades
- if you continue to sprint after downing you can run around while down
- when your down you pull out the pack a punched colt and not mauser even though the mauser was the starting pistol?
- when you first buy the some guns off the wall or get it out of the box it cocks really quickly and there's no noise for it (m14, b23r, peacekeeper, pdw etc.)
- if you buy a gun off the wall it doesn't float out and stay there to show that somone's purchased it
- the blue light that sticks out in front of guns on the wall looks odd, it needs that glow that the box and wunderfiz have
- walking forward and sprinting with a few black ops ported guns looks real weird (B23R, pdw, tommy etc)
- the train tracks. you get electrocuted on them twice and then you down to prevent players from not using the train i believe? smart idea. i think you shouldn't be able to run on it for 5 seconds and then get electrocuted it should be an instantaneous thing (at the second station i was avoiding it because i didn't want to get electrocuted and i was hopping from the three platforms and it was actually a lot of fun and rather unique style of training)
- b23r has no flash from the tip when shooting and no reload sound
- m27 has no reload sound and is read as 'm27' when it's 'M27' + it doesn't have it's actual firing noise
- it's not 'Scar-H' it's 'SCAR-H' and it has a wack sprint animation + no reload noise and gunfire noise isn't correct i think
- some zombies have orange eyes with a green glow i dont know if thats intentional or not
- the ray gun mark 2 isnt even green and the sight is incomplete + it has no reload noise
- at one point i was carrying 5 grenades when the max has always been 4
- i hit the box and was training zombies in station 2 and i couldnt see what i got until i came up close and it suddenly reappeared
- i wasn't getting shocked on all the train tracks i dont know if that's intentional or not (found all these in just 2 games)
- switching to the blunderat looks really weird and it has no reload noise
- peacekeepers kick is distracting and not accurate to the black ops 2 version of the gun
- peacekeeper has no reload noise
- PDW has no flash at the tip when shooting or reload noise
- the 'Tommy' is the 'M1927' and it has no reload noise
- MSMC has no reload noise and it's kick is crazy + the firing noise isn't true to black ops 2

you got a great map here but for players trying to get that polished console map feel like myself these things are an issue! don't mean to beat you up believe me this map is quite enjoyable and i'll continue to play it weather it's fixed or not.  :rainbow:
10 years ago
GOOD LORD! Thorough testing, thy name is JadenSzewczak. You are a handy person to know  :)
ahahah thanks man. i found all that from only three games!
10 years ago
World at war uses the normal knife animations when you purchase the bowie knife. There is not such weapon file that is used for the sickle/bowie knife meaning that it has to use the knife animation in the players weapon file, of which there can only be one. So there is no way to add the sickle's animations, as much as I'd like to.

I'm not going to add some broken dual wield weapons into the map, nor will I add a broken dive to prone.

About the weapons without the proper clip size (ie rpk and hk21) this is due to the reserve soda perk. There is a limitation in the world at war engine where you cant have a weapon clip greater than 127 rounds, so if you get the reserve soda perk and increase your clip size, you would go over the limit and break the ammo counter hud.
oh my bad! thanks for the explanation. should we be expecting another bug fix for overrun?
10 years ago
As far as I can tell it's the official sickle animations. Also diving is possible with scripts, but not the same as the 'official' diving.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aHLLzpO-Os at 0:34 - i wasnt getting that jab animation
10 years ago
Loading ...