or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - isaacscott935

Can you send a screenshot of the error?
6 years ago
I downoaded T4M from here , i tooked it and puted it in the main WaW folder so i don't understand why it dosen't work , maybe a file block it ?
thanks for help

https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mods-releases/61/world-at-war-modification-t4m-r45/8092/

Do what codmoddd1234 said and click this link to install lan_fixed.exe if you have the CD version.
6 years ago
Thank you , for leviathan the problem was that not every files was in , and my game version is 1.7 ... so i will not work  :'(
Thank you for your and everyone's help  :)

Double Post Merge: June 17, 2018, 08:02:03 am
But the last version of the game is 1.7 no ?
What he is saying is T4M changes the version number in the corner from 1.7 and makes it begin with a 2. The latest version of WAW is 1.7, yes.
Make sure you’ve actually installed T4M by putting it in the correct place. Place the ‘d3d9.dll’ file from the download into your WAW root folder.
6 years ago
After you set this symbol: # or removed the lines from the file you need to compile your level and not just only use modbuilder.
Modbuilder only works with files in your mod or refence files that's needed to run the mod in cod.

Yeah I mentioned that when he PMed me
6 years ago
Actually, in every other Zombies map I've made until now, the Solo button works perfectly. I don't just EXPECT it to change, I tell my script placer to add the custom Solo button when I first create it. No need to be so condescending.

Harry is always so condescending. It seems as if he gets annoyed at new mappers when they ask questions.

Double Post Merge: June 16, 2018, 01:43:08 pm
Unfortunately, I have tried the suggestion about editing the script, I have made absolutely sure I followed the instructions to the punctuation and I have the same problem still, solo button does nothing at all.

Is it possible that the problem is coming from my mod launcher? When I compile my mod it comes up with a handful of errors saying it can't access something called HumorModV2? I have no idea what that is or why it's trying to access it for my mod...

HumorMod is a file that is installed along with the modtools. If you deleted it, then go to your .RAR file for modtools and drag the file into your root\mods folder.

Before you edit the main.menu file, copy it from root\raw\ui and place into mods\mapname\ui (if you don't have a ui folder in your mapname folder, create one). Then rename your menu file to your mapname.menu.

My mapname is nazi_zombie_jungle, so my script in nazi_zombie_jungle.menu would look like:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
CHOICE_BUTTON_VIS_NOHI( 1, "SOLO JUNGLE", exec map nazi_zombie_jungle, when ( !dvarbool( cg_development ) ); )

Add menufile,ui/mapname.menu to your mod.csv in Launcher.
This should work.

6 years ago
There’s a file in soundaliases called weapons.csv. Open that and comment out lines. You can remove sounds of the multiplayer weapons.
6 years ago
Go to root\raw\soundaliases and open the file weapons.csv and comment out the lines which contain sounds you don’t need.
6 years ago
Download Harry's Craftables pack and follow the instructions he provides.

https://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=114
6 years ago
It's because of the map tool, its because there are literally thousands of files being used to load these wonder,
so say you have 2 or more textures that you put on, there is one way or the other, the file found in raw (if you look around in there...) there well be material,
And in this folder you get the same style texture name, and the title implies a bug. Going Back to this material names. there is 1 extra material that has a different name and thus creating its see thru level (touching), the other one is in your gdt, your custom tga might have some errors because the game dont support it that much or the game is touching another file. simple solution and i am Hoping that it helps other modders here. Or you can go advance and teach your self the labor in adding texture
 and learn about the internal file names, not much but little as possible vs just point and drag. (Whispering its a better option).

Didn't understand a word
Just do what Radi said lol
6 years ago
Making a zombies map requires more prefabs and basic things in order to work. Try some of these tutorials and follow them to make sure that your zombies map is working:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep7FRahubBo

You can check out the playlist from this guy as well to learn other things.
6 years ago
Hey,

I can see why people struggle with this. Add your weapon into the game by right clicking on your 2D window in radiant, then weapon -> weapon_name -> bipod

When this is added you need to add a turret. Not a turret as in a gun, but a misc_turret.
Right click on your 2D window again select misc -> turret.
Then, copy the KVPs the page that you linked has (under the Singleplayer turrets title) of the gun that you're adding.

For example, if I was doing the MG42, I would add a misc_turret and set the KVPs as:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
model          mounted_ger_mg42_bipod_mg
Code Snippet
Plaintext
weaponinfo          mg42_bipod_stand

and the classname KVP should be there automatically.
Then add the mod.csv lines for your gun that it displayed on the page, so for mine it would be:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
// MG42
weapon,sp/mg42_bipod_crouch
weapon,sp/mg42_bipod_stand
weapon,sp/mg42_bipod_prone
weapon,sp/mg42_bipod
weapon,sp/50cal_turret_technical
xmodel,mounted_ger_mg42_bipod_mg
xmodel,mounted_ger_mg42_mg
xmodel,viewmodel_ger_mg42_mg
xmodel,viewmodel_ger_mg42_bipod_mg
xmodel,weapon_ger_mg42_mg
xmodel,weapon_ger_mg42_bipod_mg
xmodel,weapon_ger_mg_mg42
6 years ago
Comment out the lines which include fx that your map doesn't need/use.
6 years ago
No, they're not.
Read the Community Scripter title requirements.
I have done scripting tutorials, therefore I get the Scripter title. It's not hard to understand.

Just because I have a Scripter status, it doesn't mean that I'm not entitled to ask questions. This is, after all, a community where everyone helps each other.
6 years ago
Loading ...