or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - isaacscott935

There are plenty of tutorials online on how to create your first custom zombies map. You're going to have to be a bit more specific about what you want to do. I advise that you create a small map with perks, power, teleporters etc first, so you can get an idea about what you're doing. Then, you can do a more complex map.
6 years ago
I'm not a scripter, but I'm sure you can ask a scripter on here like Bluntstuffy.
6 years ago
I'm sure there are models you can download off the internet, but if not you can get the Black Ops 2 xmodel for the tranzit bus and then script it or copy scripts from the game.
6 years ago
It's a bit of a long process, and I don't think anyone here has time to do a written tutorial. There are lots of YouTube videos showing how to install the mod tools and how to start off a map. GAMEVIDS or Zomunity both have quite good and detailed video tutorials but also there are very good written tutorials on the UGX wiki.
6 years ago
I'll assume that you're talking about the launcher/radiant application. Try running the program as administrator and check if it works. Make sure you have the latest mod tools installed. I recommend that you use these mod tools, with the UGX Patch 1.06: https://mega.nz/#!5kwyCYYQ!Onn3s3SfJjrombt7b1lUOcFYAtzhg9T_X7c4SvJljbs

You might also need to uninstall your mod tools and reinstall them. You can uninstall your whole game and delete your game folder under C:\Program Filesx86\Steam\steamapps\common or if you have a cracked one, find the folder and then reinstall using steam or another site.
6 years ago
Hey, I have edited the mapname.gsc file in notepad++ before I started this topic. I have also created the info_volumes and added the spawners and risers with the correct KVPs.
6 years ago
Hey, so I have just started to make a custom  zombies maps again but I now have encountered an error. My first zone works fine, but when I open my second zone, the zombie spawners do not work in the second zone. The zombies from the first zone follow me in, but when I start a new round in the zone where the spawners aren't working, the rounds just skip. When I come back out of the non-working zone, the zombies continue to respawn in the start zone.
When I first started mapping, almost a year ago, I solved this issue. Then I stopped, for about half a year and I cannot remember why this is happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D
6 years ago
Hey, whenever I load up my map, the new perks that I have added do not show up. My quick revive thing works perfectly, but my perk machines do not. It shows the light, and gives me the option to buy it, but the actual machine is missing. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.
6 years ago
Loading ...