or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - IHammY/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYLqJuKIrlw#ws

sorry for the bad quality, youtube scaled it down  :'(

ask any questions down below :3
10 years ago
ok i guess the title explains it all :) i dont know how to get them to work :I basically what i did was following treminaors tutorial on how to add risers BUT delete the find_flesh kvp. what happens now is that the spawner simply does ignore the script_string riser any help with that?
10 years ago
So a few of you probably have seen this on zeh youtubes buut there has been a trailer released for a zombie mode that call of duty online will have or already has. http://codol.qq.com/web201305/page/video.shtml#playId=o0013r4ma1u
Ill update this as soon as i get it myself and then also give some gameplay video and a tut how to get it IF IT WORKS and is good :DD
ok also the description under the video translates into the following :

Dead Rising promotional video

"Dead Rising" the player into a new "Call of Duty" small universe, in that world, the cold mechanical body like a zombie attack humans generally start frantically, his eyes sparkling blue ruthless. Just as the promo says, "Overnight, our greatest creation, became our most deadly threat! "Four elite soldiers shouldering responsibility, Dawn desperate! When survival becomes critical when the team goals above all when either complete the task, with a trophy triumph, either with his comrades in life and death, fighting to the last minute - no matter what, this will be an unprecedented experience ! (google translator english i know)

ill post more info as soon as i get it
ps no im not form japan and also dont speak japanees or chineese or whatever ;)
also if someone knows about this pls add the info :)

for those who want to figure it out theyrselfes: http://codol.qq.com/download.shtml
(not my fault if it has a virus or sth like that)
10 years ago
So aparently i broke my .map to the point where radiant doesnt give an error crashes or just keeps on loading and loading no! it simply opens a unnamed.map instead of my .map file would be great if anyone could help me with this thanks i have no idea whats going on

edit: i actually just need someone to copy his worldpawn from the .map file (by opening it with notepad) :I i managed to delete it -.-
10 years ago
so i tried disabeling dog rounds in several files now and came to the point where it simply doesnt start the next roud on 4-7 any ideas ?
10 years ago
Ive been trying to record a song using audacity wich most of you porbably know. Well its working fine n stuff but i have one issue its not only recording my guitar but also all of the windows system sounds :I would be nice if anyone could give me some advice help tips etc or another program to use for this :) Id be pretty damn thankfull
(also: i had no idea where to post this so yeah...)
10 years ago
OK so ive been trying to get bo1 hands to work (tanks to ray for porting)
so heres the issue
i compile em include em in mod.csv modlname.csv and dlc3.csv and put in the name in both the zombiemode lines in the loadout.gsc does anyone have a idea where i went wrong?
10 years ago
AWAKENING
(one ends all)

*all images are post edited and still lack of detailing also the ambient is being worked on
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trailer Video planned for the near future

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
None of the features that this map will include will be spoiled !!

11 years ago
so ive been asking saje about this a while ago but uuhm does anyone know how to continue the payload mode you can compile... well for me it always ends the first time the zombies come in and that timer pops up. not quite sure if its a bug or we are missing something but how do we continue form this point on if there is a way to?
11 years ago
so... today i moved up my map in order to get rid of the under map fog. so... basically what happened is that all my patches and decals got messed up and ingame parts of wavy (idk how else to say it) patches are invisible
i didnt come around to do it yet but do i need to retexture all of it or is there another way?
11 years ago
So i just wanted to throw that out there just to ... i dont even know :D but lets just start :)
Idk what it is at the moment but somehow theres pretty damn few posts that are discussing interesting stuff. Well that dual wiehld stuff could be kinda interesting to talk about n suff but after all any topic like that one ends up being tmg did that better blablabla ppl start flameing and so on. fucking hate to follow that stuff. Also to people that keep trying to be smart and arguing about them being better or having build anything they havent shown jet just stop it and i speak for trem there (never taked about that tho!!!) everytime he tries to find a gentle way to get to the point of saying that tmg are good but blabla he just things fuck you kid stop arguing. and if you arent an actual tmg member you can be pretty damn sure he knows better than you. ok ending this here now... ugx has to me at least always been that awesome site of people just chilling being nice calm and gentle tmg are them "cool kids" that wanna be better than everyone else zm is that guy everyone likes even tho hes cursing like a **** and customcod is that old man that takes his last breath.
BUT!!!!!
NEVER FORGET THAT WITHOUT ANY OF THEM CUSTOM ZOMBIES WOULD STILL BE WHAT IT WAS WHEN THERE WERE ONLY!!!! THE NACHT TOOLS

and now kids go to bed and let the people that are part of them teams decide what theyre relations are how they deal with each other and stop making it be some bullshit of people fighting about stuff they dont know about!
11 years ago
well yeah basically explains itself: i cant go online on my profile anymore it says downloading singing in or whatever then stops as usual but im not logged
what i tried jet : create secoundary profile (didnt work)
                           restart wlan router (didnt work either)
                           select other profile (doesnt show up ?)
                           restart pc (can you guess it?)

anyhow its not just me having that issue any help would be nice kthxbye
11 years ago
hey everyone yesterday i found a video about the mod and ive been looking for servers that still run it do any of you know some cuz i didn t find any
11 years ago
well the subject is telling my problem... i built a map with ugx-scriptplacer got a bunch of errors and therefore started fixing em by putting the stuff it was missing or couldnt open into my mod folder... now look at what the console started telling me :

this goes on for a quiete a long time :I
id appreciate every kinda help :D
11 years ago
Loading ...