UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Chinese Cyborg Zombie Apocolipse in cod?

broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by IHammY/
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
So a few of you probably have seen this on zeh youtubes buut there has been a trailer released for a zombie mode that call of duty online will have or already has. http://codol.qq.com/web201305/page/video.shtml#playId=o0013r4ma1u
Ill update this as soon as i get it myself and then also give some gameplay video and a tut how to get it IF IT WORKS and is good :DD
ok also the description under the video translates into the following :

Dead Rising promotional video

"Dead Rising" the player into a new "Call of Duty" small universe, in that world, the cold mechanical body like a zombie attack humans generally start frantically, his eyes sparkling blue ruthless. Just as the promo says, "Overnight, our greatest creation, became our most deadly threat! "Four elite soldiers shouldering responsibility, Dawn desperate! When survival becomes critical when the team goals above all when either complete the task, with a trophy triumph, either with his comrades in life and death, fighting to the last minute - no matter what, this will be an unprecedented experience ! (google translator english i know)

ill post more info as soon as i get it
ps no im not form japan and also dont speak japanees or chineese or whatever ;)
also if someone knows about this pls add the info :)

for those who want to figure it out theyrselfes: http://codol.qq.com/download.shtml
(not my fault if it has a virus or sth like that)
Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 11:39:03 am by IHammY/
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I already posted about this on here yesterday.

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1467.0

The game is Call of Duty Online, and is now officially available after going through a public beta for several months. The Cyborg mode is not available yet. It comes out mid December and will be purchasable as Micro Transactions.
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
IHammY/'s Groups
I already posted about this on here yesterday.

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1467.0

The game is Call of Duty Online, and is now officially available after going through a public beta for several months. The Cyborg mode is not available yet. It comes out mid December and will be purchasable as Micro Transactions.

aaah kay :) didnt see it my bad :DD
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
It's cool man. Not having a go... just pointing it out.

I have been trying hard to get online with the MP side of the game but it is not happening. :( All it ever says is 'Servers Unavailable', but people in China are playing the MP side of the game so it might be a connection issue or IP issue.

Been told that you can get on through proxy, but so far I can't.  Few of the Treyarch Dev's have images on their Twitters of them playing it, so that makes me think the connection is NOT the problem.

Either way, like you, I will continue to try to get it to work. :P

Loading ...