or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GTTClan

Awesome man nice to see a re-polish of the old one
Looks amazing as all your maps usually do :D
and HEY! GTTClan is credited  :yeah:
8 years ago
*hybrid, not hybride
And you dont have the lens for the scope

Okay why would you correct that but not Lunette? :\ Obviously it wasn't my mistake if you took that in...

Images should be in in raw and mods folder. You only said you added them in raw.
Remove specmap from mods folders image folder.
Do you have lightgrid volume/caulkbox in your map?

No I did put them in my mods folder but it's okay I took our the CM901.
You can remove spec map like that? :\ I didn't even know
And no I do not have a caulkbox in my map at all I never really figured out how to use that. I don't know much about lighting
8 years ago
So after attempting to install Die Rise Zombie Models, I got an error for a HUD by JR-Imagine. Not sure why that was in the zombie models so then I was forced to install the MOTD HUD which I like anyways but after all of that,

I get this  error in Launcher and when I start the game:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
[color=red]ERROR: Could not open 'aitype/axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor.gsccharacter'[/color]
failed loading 'aitype/axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor.gsccharacter' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../raw/aitype/axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor.csv'

I looked around for some answers on this before posting but nothing helped.

So far I've heard to:

Reinstall Sniperbolts Tutorial
Reinstall Die Rise Zombies Mod

Is there anything else I can try?
8 years ago
Lol he spelled "Challenge" as "Challage"LOL. This comment made me laugh for 2 minutes. Especially since the whole thing is capitalized and he probably didn't even know it. Young age? Oh I get it now never mind.Don't tell him this, tell UGX. I am pretty sure this guy doesn't know what "script" is.Elite mapper trophy received.It is so sad that this guy spelled challenge wrong. Like, that is how you know not to download this map.You mean bad? Or dark?Please, your killing me. I am laughing way to hard right now.

Oh your the guy that made "Wake Up" I see now.

Bro your whole comment is killing me  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the laughs :'D
8 years ago
So the name of this topic is a little strange only because I thought this is what people would search up to find the problem I have. Here is what the issue looks like:

Black Gun: Now I realize maybe its a texture missing from the gun? But I tried reinstalling the textures/images into RAW, but it did nothing. What else could I do here?  :-\

Scope Too Bright: As you can tell, Specular map is making my scope look extremely bright and I can't find the cause for it. Maybe the lighting in my map is too Dense? But taking of specular map fixes it however, it makes the rest of the map look really dark  :(

Now, there is also another issue you can most likely see in the image but I don't really see that being a manditory fix atm I just need to fix the gun issues.

Thanks
8 years ago
Image 1 - error is irrelevent

If you want rid of it go to root/mods - delete the ones treyarch left in there

Image 2 - you have build sounds ticked, it makes it ignore the rest. Untick it

Thank you it worked! :D Also thanks to Linoxet :)
8 years ago
theres 0 reason why this wouldn't work

Try again and show us it ticked in launcher

Well I think something is blocking me from even building the mod which I did not notice till now so I'm guessing a new problem has occured...  :-\

8 years ago
I am guessing no one knows how to fix this... :|
8 years ago
You're making Office Space again? I thought you gave up on it.
I remember this map it was supposed to have Cyborg Mod
8 years ago
MY FRIEND ZELOWKEY REACHED ROUND 23

PM HIM THE MAP :D

8 years ago
_zombiemode_perks has _zombiemode_utility as a resource but it can't find the script. Check _zombiemode.csv in zone_source as that is where it is included in.

What should I be doing with this? Cancelling it out?

8 years ago
Copy "_zombiemode_utility.gsc" from raw/maps to mods/yourmod/maps and check it on launcher

Didn't work. I decided to generate a new map with the Script Placer completely fresh not touched and it still doesn't seem to work on that one. Something is wrong with _zombiemode_utility.gsc but can't figure out what.

It said something about line 31 in the .GSC but there is literally nothing there but a {
8 years ago
What's up guys back at mapping again for a little bit and as I come back I get this funky error which I know I saw before in the past from my mapping experience and have fixed it but I can't seem to fix it this time.

I will list the things that I have done for this map so far:

- I use Script Placer Z the newest version
- I made a basic layout of the map with spawns, spawners, 1 zone, 1 perk, 1 custom gun, etc for a test
- I compiled AFTER making the basic layout and I built mod AFTER everything else
- 1 custom gun in the game not sure if that would effect this file whatsoever, but it was also made as a starting pistol with Script Placer Z
- Settings for Script Placer Z includs custom start screen buttons (Which you will notice in the background of the images that it did not work) Custom intro text, no dogs and no dog rounds, viewhand model changed, starting weapon changed, amount of perks (Set to 8 maybe its this?)

Here are some screenshots that could probably help and yes, the map doesn't run at all:

If you need more info, something that I missed just ask
8 years ago
Here's ZeLowKey's first attempt at Bunker 115 Remastered

If you enjoy it and want to see part 2 then check out his channel  :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7qrC268T2XEd_j3a8Ph1Wg

ZELOWKEY
8 years ago
meh i dont care for themes i just want it to look good

Then keep it up :D
9 years ago
Loading ...