or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GTTClan

Map is going to be completely ready tomorrow!

Some people say the map is too boxy, some say it needs to be bigger. I can't do much anymore since the map is already finished. All I'm doing now is adding extra's and fixing bugs and glitches. Hope this maps good. It's my first map and I'm trying to make it as good as possible. Some things I'd love though are Custom Weapons but Blender is broken for me and Maya is way too much.

-GTTClan
10 years ago
Soooo....does V.12 (file name from link) mean the dogs are fixed?
There is nothing about it in the OP although the title has changed and the OP has been edited...
ThanksAlso...Welcome  :)

At the top it says bug fixes are at the bottom. And at the bottom it says FIXED Dog rounds. :P
10 years ago
Oh wow, so cool that you made this for us to play. Honored.  Reading some of the comments, there seems to be a couple of minor issues with the map, so I'll wait until you address them before we play it.  We want to make sure its a good experience for us and the viewers, and of course, a good representation of your work  :)  Hit me up on Twitter when you think it'll be good to go!

Alright. Will do. I thought it was packaged properly. Anyhow I'll be updating this soon sometime this week and I'll make sure it's packaged.
10 years ago
Thank You Guys for trying it!
I'll Definitely be fixing these issues ASAP!

Oh wow, so cool that you made this for us to play. Honored.  Reading some of the comments, there seems to be a couple of minor issues with the map, so I'll wait until you address them before we play it.  We want to make sure its a good experience for us and the viewers, and of course, a good representation of your work  :)  Hit me up on Twitter when you think it'll be good to go!

Wow dude! It's awesome to see you here! Thanks for checking this out. I'll be fixing these issues as soon as possible for you guys. Hopefully I could get it done by the end of this week or so. I only work on this about 3 hours a day. I'll also be adding a little extra's so the Detail of your home is not too plain. I gotta watch all your VLOGS again  :)
10 years ago
Oh Damn it!! -_-
I'll make this fix tomorrow. I'm righting this on mobile. I don't have the photos on this. LOL I honestly wasn't thinking. I was in a hurry because I had to go so I threw up links hoping it'll be viewable.  :lol:

Post Merge: July 23, 2014, 04:09:49 am
You need to upload the picture to an image host, you can't just post the location on your computer lol.

And you are missing a download link. Please let us know how close you are to having the map uploaded.

Links are up. My bad, the first time it wasn't my fault LOL
10 years ago
PART 2!! CLICK HERE: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3637.0

BUG FIXES ARE AT THE BOTTOM!
MAPS NOW CALLED Nazi_Zombie_LWN, FIX Thanks to DidUknowiPwn AND thezombiekilla6
Hey Guys, This map has been in the work-in-progress section about a couple weeks ago. Finally, It is  finished!
It will have updates if you find any bugs/glitches. I've played through it and tested it.
Here are the Features and Pictures:

NEW MAP FEATURES (V1.4):
1. Buyable Ending
2. Secret Room
3. Close Quarter Encounters
4. Regular COD5 4 Perks
5. Replica of LIFEWITHNIEL'S house off his YouTube VLOGS. (Not an exact 1/1 Scale or detail but close)
6. Custom Images around map (Really not important)
NEW:
7. HIDDEN SECRET DOOR TRIGGER (Hints are given ingame)
8. More open area!
9. More details and little things from Niel's VLOG.
10. CUSTOM GUNS!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
 http://www.mediafire.com/download/lck27a27paeo805/nazi_zombie_lwnV1.5.exe

This map "WILL" have updates if necessary. So far even though it's finished, The link to download it will be updated and I will change the title to notify.  Images will be up soon. My computer copy and pasted the wrong URL earlier.

VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjY2jW16rW0&feature=youtu.be

PHOTO LINK: http://s32.photobucket.com/user/Undercover322/library/

NEW EASTER EGG:

NEW ZOMBIE SKINS: http://s32.photobucket.com/user/Undercover322/media/shot0011_zps23cb618d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

CUSTOM WEAPONS: http://s32.photobucket.com/user/Undercover322/media/shot0015_zps645ba3f1.jpg.html?filters[user]=140926885&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Credit Goes to:
ZOMB1E-KLLR on YouTube for Tutorials
UGX Tools
YAW On YouTube for IMAGES
LWN On YouTube for IMAGES
GOOGLE for IMAGES
Mrhankey's Script placer program
Tom BMX's tools
DidUknowiPwn AND thezombiekilla6 For helping Fix Co-op Error
n123q45 For testing the map solo and finding bugs
JBird632 For PAP gun sound fix

Whole map and some scripting was all done by me. One image on this map is owned by me. (The 2 M4's)
ENJOY.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DID NOT DISLIKE THE VIDEO! If you do NOT like the map, just leave the video be. Thanks.

SOLO INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Go to mods and select Nazi_zombie_lwn
2. Open up console `~` and type in Map Nazi_Zombie_lwn win
3. Enjoy.

BUG FIXES:
FIXED zombies not being able to get to you in the backyard
FIXED dog rounds. There are no longer dogs and ONLY ZOMBIE rounds.
FIXED a ton of pathnodes
V1.3.5
FIXED players being able to jump out of the map or ontop of obstacles too high for zombies.

FIXED all objects you could jump/go under that you weren't supposed to and Clipped everything you could go through.
FIXED some textures going bizarre on your screen.
FIXED CO OP!!
V1.4
FIXED door's opening and moving outside to players vision and blocking players paths.
FIXED seeing under walls upstairs
V1.5:
FIXED Zombies ignoring you outside behind lamp posts.

DO NOT TRY TO GLITCH AND GO UNDER THINGS OR ONTOP. ZOMBIES WILL STOP MOVING! PLAY IT THE WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE PLAYED!  :nyan:
10 years ago
I suggest you try expanding the map more. How about making some areas outside accessible?

If you want, you could try a mix between WaW weapons and custom weapons. if you DO plan on adding Ghosts weapons, though, I would appreciate it if you could at least make sure it uses an appropriate firing sound that fits the weapon and reload sounds.

As for custom perks, I think it would be better if you put perks that actually suited the map.

Thanks for the feedback  :) Yeah its definitely going to be bigger.  There is an area outside of the house you can run around at which is the back yard. By the way, I'm guessing you can't download gun ports anymore right?
10 years ago
Really sorry everyone. My bad like I said I'm new here.  I'll get this updated for sure with images and better information.
10 years ago
Oops... Just watch the video. I'm on mobile.
10 years ago
Hello everybody. I'm new to the map making community but I definitely know my way with the tools and nessary coding's.

Here is a map for YouAlwaysWin on YouTube. Its in the very early ALPHA Version but its still playable.
I need testers. Can you guys try out the map? Here's a video of it (The mapsa little plain because its not finished):  YouAlwaysWin|Niels House Invasion| ALPHA TEST

The only way you know where the map takes place is if you've watched LifeWithNiels On YouTube.
It's not an exact replica because it's not finished but its getting there.

Download Link: <Removed by Moderator>

How To Install and Play Solo:
1. Extract .Rar File
2. Drag map folder into CoDWaW/Mods
3. Run WAW and go to mods and select the map Nazi_Zombie_You always win
4. Turn on Console from Game Options and press ~.
5. In console, enter /map Nazi_zombie_youalwayswin
That's it.

Co-op: just select map and start match. :) Enjoy and give me feedback on what its like! I have to know the glitches/mistakes in the map and should I add Custom Weapons and Perks? Or at least some GHOSTS Weapons with BO2 Perks?
10 years ago
Loading ...