or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GlueGun87

Sure! I know how to (for CodWaw) but depends... if you know how to use xmodels_exports if you dont cause, well im a busy person
And such a post should be praised at, say about one's own dreams, I'll post my dot map here for you and others to download
Mabey on Dropbox because it be like Mabey 4 mb in rar format,  just remember I'm not doing this for you I'll be for the community and
People can have there say about it and you just do the rest your selfs (the idea well be hard parts like the floor the water the angles) and
Just do it your self like the Nazi zombie tut from long ago
I'll keep you updated for codWaw (trust me you would like to see my skills for codWaw even tho you have not even seen once about me).
I'll upload Mabey 2-3 days from now if your interested(a week if Not, from today), again I'm a busy person but drop a comment/msg me about it to be sure (please that be nice :)).
things I'll have is just basicly the hard parts like the water and the conc/dirt ground and u just place others by your self (in reality I'll be a hole year
and years will have past if I just did the whole thing my self so again I'll just be the water and concrete) the others can do-it your self kinda thing haha.
6 years ago
Didn't understand a word
Just do what Radi said lol
science dude! come on even you grew up with it haha
6 years ago
It's because of the map tool, its because there are literally thousands of files being used to load these wonder,
so say you have 2 or more textures that you put on, there is one way or the other, the file found in raw (if you look around in there...) there well be material,
And in this folder you get the same style texture name, and the title implies a bug. Going Back to this material names. there is 1 extra material that has a different name and thus creating its see thru level (touching), the other one is in your gdt, your custom tga might have some errors because the game dont support it that much or the game is touching another file. simple solution and i am Hoping that it helps other modders here. Or you can go advance and teach your self the labor in adding texture
 and learn about the internal file names, not much but little as possible vs just point and drag. (Whispering its a better option).
6 years ago
To this post, I am ghanesh. There is no point here on this post, please just use the console and run it using your mapname's ff i.e what the folder of your mods name is. (Mods/mapname_here/ = mapname_here.ff) on the in-game console type in "map mapname_here" and or "map mapname_here.ff". Hope that helps. knowing that well probly make people start to understand the in-game console and probly start to understand the basics of debugging the game. Saying that in a positive way. Plus       there is relly no way of showing you how to do it, say... how your modtool is correct or not, again staying positive here  .     
6 years ago
Mabey a screen shot, Mabey t4m mod is needed, details should help a little more because that is all I could think of.... most likely for others too. But, what do's the console say from the exiting? Missing code_post_gfx/common? Or similar. Pirate version? (I know it's old but people don't relly want to help if its pirated version).... plus that is rude to ask but these are basic questions. (Also people expect from ugx-mods).
Please is it all of your mod/custom map, I mean every thing off your mods-in game Do's this?.
6 years ago
Ooooooh sounds complicated! Hmmm......
Hard one!, have you checked your temp in your documents folder under c:/users//*your pc nam here*//appdata/local/temp/
Should be any name like {588545}/long numbers it might be there... check every where if its not, (stupid question have to ask!) are you using a vm (virtual machine??) do you know the ff filenames because sounds like you need to use codwaw console to load them damn that's f'n complicated sorry man... tried to help....
6 years ago
Dont know how to fix that too, always a bug with windows...
But i do know one method and it might work (stated might!).
Because this is a very cheap way but hey it works for me and should work for you (dont know if you like it thoo).
Just make a new admin account on your windows and compare them,
If its just your modtools (bo III) then you can use that new account (reinstall all your visual c++ to that account) and just use steam backup and move it to say c:/codbo3/ and back up bo 3 to there with the modtools. And if you dont like it, then move all of your
programs (because of the time to install all your data) to your new account and delete your old account because of this "one error" you dont like.
As stated "compare", accounts. This is a pain way if it works but that should delete the stupid auto crash. Or If your on win10, use task manager and look for COM surrogate and exit that stupid thing with task manager if you open black radient should show op when you make in action with windows (ANY FUCKEN ACTION!!!!! hate you COM SURROGATE).
6 years ago
Mabe (its awful to say), because i dont recommend it because of the nature to use during online plays (this include latest game also!),
But ubur noobs who use there ability because of there lacking mature or lack of skills use a program not for others but for them selfs is a program called a trainer. Look for the best one for codwaw, please be fair to others say "play with friends" only : D!
6 years ago
Is this error because of t4m???? what i mean do you have it in your codWaw?? Because thats most likely the error
6 years ago
Please just search it up and just download it, place it in your root directory and also just make your root not read only.
that could help alot haha.
6 years ago
Ooooooooooooh just keep spamming codwaw.exe by that i mean click it like 10 20 times tell your codwaw window opens.  That should fix it.
6 years ago
This is a quote!, "I personally think it has to do with "yoluna erişim reddedildi." . It's Turkish and means "access denied"" end.

This might be because your not running in admin, try running in admin and see what happens then, for the humormod please just delete them, (what tryarch provided is useless now because we know how to use the mod tool It is now pointless to keep them). for this, piss off thing.
just copy the files from your cd version to your c drive and just use lanfixed.exe and run from the lanfixed then the cd version.
6 years ago
Shit! Dont worry man, we are here haha. did you run the stupid converter in launcher? During the updates. how do have 1.04 ugx installed?
Just that???. did you install the ugx patch? Before or after the 1.04? Because thats all i re-call during my very first time hearing about this wonder site. what i did was installed all official mod tools then just installed the patch and run converter then installed 1.03 ugx (at the time) now its 1.1.1. assuming you installed the patch first and run the converter and then install 1.04. Running converter after every successful install. Would insure a success in learning about the mod tools for your enjoyment\developments).
6 years ago
Did you recently replace your harddrive? Just download it or your video card is old/computer lol. Update it xD its fun its fucken cod.
6 years ago
Go to the one thats says "copying" to "your account" name then appdata, and just open the iwd in your mods folder under your mapname with winRAR or anything that opens that iwd file. And place__utility.csc in the clientscripts folder. Then copy that iwd to your root codwaw where the exe is and place that iwd with the same mods name. If im not mistakenly hmmmmm.... well thats my guess. If not check your zone_source folder and see if your mapname_patch.csv is correctly pathing to clientscripts folder, some time the update of the mod tools usually f up because in 1.00 modtool your current use-to, is the actual usermaps folder and not the mods folder. And that usually works for me if those occurs for me. And i just use the 1.00 mod tool in a diff folder. To skip these stupid pathing errors like warning bad type xxxxxx bs...
6 years ago
Loading ...