or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GlueGun87

Hello can you define your problem for us?.
Cause this looks rad  :D haha.
and if you dont speak english then thank you for reading the forum rules and translating it because. Ahhhh
can be a frikken big deal for some users who actually weirdly enough, some people need :'(
6 years ago
Forgot what i did... so looks like you cant run radient mfc application............ 
the only thing i remeber is i just made a new admin account and just started making maps thru there.
But i use to have that along time a go, and fixed it playing with my registry i think i dont know. I literally forgot.
But i know that if you make a new admin account that works sadly a new one tho  :-\ haha sorry.
6 years ago
Hello, its always been like that. For some weird reason the moderators didi'nt tell anybody about that especially for uber noobs that finally got the mod tools properly installed. (I dont think theres a post at all i mean) But must of had of a bad day i expect...
6 years ago
can you fix anything? server_throttle.gsc as in example (its a longername btw). If you cant solve that then no one can help you and probably not even going to bother helping you. have you tryed editing the KvP for your world map for use with harry perks In radient??. Do you know the tools at all?. You cant just place wall weapons like that witch sucks ass but like 5 months your learn how to add with some c++ book or somthing and start to learn about bull sh1t gsc programming. I started with tom crowleys ff extracter and started analizing my mistakes and made wonderful gsc scripting/copying some downloaded custom maps with Proper ported weapons and use the ff extracter to read the bs ported scripts. I recommend making a folder in your pc ( C:/ ) drive . And name it like this "c:/cod5/cod/cod5" and place or copy all your call of duty world at war folder to there note not the mod tools. Btw that folder go's to cod5 the last one. and install 1.00 mod tools and run converter. Do the same as 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 all running converter then ugx patch then converter all the way. Then install 1.1.1 and run converter again.
If you dont try that then mabey some one else can tell you to re-install the mod tools and promptly tell us "how to fix it for you" with some1s scripts. hate to say it but i was there ones tell i started very softly editing some gsc with in the mod tools using notepad. you cant just start right of the frekin bat...........
6 years ago
A long the lines....... I think if I read correctly that maya 8.5 only works for codwaw not 2016..... tho idk but I use blender and hard to get use to like kinda. But at the same time it's a blender for codwaw type thing oh and it's free.
8 years ago
like what do you mean?... if your talking about deaf game I just quit go to root folder for my cod, rename root then rename it back and my sounds are back........
8 years ago
if you don't want to buy more RAM, you can use your Hard drive as ram, just look up about page file how to add ram or similar.
If your using XP then it only support 4GB of ram. Oh and old laptops really do not support more then 2.5 gb even if it's those professional xp
Shipped. Or stocked.
8 years ago
I'm sorry, what?

Double Post Merge: September 25, 2016, 07:24:27 pm
Seems to have fixed itself, but a new error happens.

Mabey just use sniperbolt tut?? (You will have to find it. It's like 100 mb)  I mean like you can find files by pressing ctrl+f to search for files. Its best not to search all of the computer because the mod tool has over 100,000,00 files and your just looking in your modtools folder and the start menu search might skip it. But instead look in your /call of duty - world at war/ folder for missing files when launching and getting missing file error's... once you have searched for the file find your mods/mapname find maps folder (inside your mapname) and place files like... **maps/dlc3_fix.gsc** or **maps/_zombiemode_server_throttle.gsc** you place these in your mapname (mods/mapname/maps/_zombiemode_server_throttle.gsc or dlc3_fix.gsc. and what ever the missing file says you make in exact copy of what the message says. Even if it is not related to maps folder you copy  the missing file or the missing folder to your mapname. and please don't edit any raw  like // to try to skip it or something that will skip will cause errors. Sorry I am just trying to help, and I posted that when I was sleepy... : (
8 years ago
I don't know if this might help mabey off topic, but I just moved all of the exe programs  and select them all (still in the bin folder) and ran as administrator and had a whole bunch of select folders and kept pressing cancel to those ones,,, but saying yes to the administration part and it quit giving me a exit with the message like that. Oh and made my asset manager work with out errors too... or mabey your running out of video memory??...
8 years ago
If you keep re-installing (this is just a suggestion).  1. Rename your waw directory to cod5/cod/cod5 like this. C:/cod5/cod/cod5 to make sure you get ALL of the assets.
Copy all mod tools slowly and carefully, from 1.0 to 1.4 make sure you convert all updates regardless of wasting your time haha
Because I don't think anybody will help but to tell you to reinstall it. So that's first modtools install, then launch convert, then do that to 1.2 then 1.3 and so on and so on. And finely just copy ugx modtools patch v1.06 like 3-5 times to c:/cod5/cod/cod5 regardless of the program saying it will over right files like 3-5 times as in you already copied it 3-5 times just do it over copy it. then copy your ugx mod v1.04 or v1.1.1. then when compiling make sure you get cinematicsubtitle message in your sp_tool WITH ugx mod installed and not in alien text. after all that is done, just rename how your root was back to original. again just a suggestion.
8 years ago
Just go to your codwaw (activision root before waw folder then the executive programs)  or where ever your root is and press ctrl+f on your keyboard and search for it and copy it to your map name and find the maps folder in your mapname and paste it then try again.
8 years ago
Hmm. .. .. you may need to check your Activision folder... I mean I had to rename mine to cod5/cod/cod5 like I was missing some assets do to some folder structure/files reading as cod5/cod/cod5 because it would be a pain to rename all of those files. Have you tried that?
C:/program (x86)/Activision/ it's this one. Or just open a file in the original mod tools to see where it reads the program at. and maybe that might help.
8 years ago
Loading ...