or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GlueGun87

oh my god Ok ok ok this is what it feels like in here strickly "YOU ARE SOME ONE ELSE" thats it, dead. by of all, sence when was it about time
To pin point what its about, the original postie, was ment to reflect the question. No its not even a question anymore... its obvious and no no no people dont even relize your post here blut. Yes, it is that... effort... if this guy would take his "own"? Efforts to make things right and not keep shit alive, and yes blut i'd be glad for you to read this and anyone who dont understand here whats going on that real world that there are and
Are not is that mental health is a seroius problem and people dont understand, (#its in the real world here!#.) That i dont acknowledge your roll?
That i can grab what ever i want? If i where to grab your stuff would you let me? would it be how you see my post? (you dont need to tell me i already get it, it just how it feels like for me.) that there are something in this world would tell others here not to accomplish there goals here?
I get it all am i capable here that i dont want to disrespect anybody here that would hurt there dreams or goals..
 but to "post" shit like this
was rude to others. And "always" was going to go that directions and alway was going to show it all... Stated.
6 years ago
Been trying to fix that too no success, but i guess i play along with  it cause well you see this is a problem by 3arc them self you blame them
but mabey if you can handle codwaw missing bullshit and cant play the game cause what i want to tell you is that you edit most vital
Parts of the files to get what you want. And sadly got this far and do it yourself. (By i mean back up your raw and find a way to make it work in there). Yes, With everything you want.

You can do it!.
6 years ago
Modtool or treyarchs original codwaw to the public. google search the modtools and be touched by god himself.
6 years ago
xD public vs private...
i think i choose private, yes you can do what every your reason that dont matter for me. Nor others for sure. Post like this makes people
Stayaway from ppl like you. And making a new newer account some one will notice for sure.
For public?
come on man just cause you see scripter or donator status do's not mean that ill magiclly appear. infact i made shit myself do i have to tell
All? Will it go to youtube Directly or automatically? (is this what your expecting?) NOOOOOOO becuase i dont need to deal with behavior like post from here xD. Or mostlikely from you.
dont confuse "your-reasons" on anything you cant "fix" cause ill just cause anything hilarious like this. am i public shaming? Possible if thats
What your after or dont get it at all then why have you joined ugx-mods? like you can run a successful site and wonderful ppl here or can you do a better one? I have my doubts here. Will i delete this post? probably not. I aim at one direction. [not to fuck up xD.]
6 years ago
Shit, light grid *sorry, to confuse you that is not my aim, im use to that cause  well being busy with the mapping tool takes a serious toll
In my spelling/how i see it. (The modding im refering to) Its essential for the game to have lights/also possibly the olny way to tell the game to have light space and dark spaces. Stated with out this in your map i'll be rainbow color every where. Also you can find it in tools in your
Textures Selection window under usage tick tools and youll find it there along with light grid sky next to it. Hope this helps you...
6 years ago
Is anywhere else other then that dark place Also Affected? Cause all i can think of is that you dont have light grid volume in your map.?
if you dont then the results would be rainbow color every where else in your map.
6 years ago
Thank you thank you thank you! soo its a no or a dont know? yeah i'll stick with purchasing then...
Sadly its bullshitly 15 grand now if you choose 3 years xD, what to do? (Not asking anybody just being self absorbed here...)
congrats on your map nice! :) love the bo3 slidings. Fun
6 years ago
sorry if this is off topic, i was wodering if i can upload assets thru student version of maya its just a question its all i am asking...
Becuase im still learning and making room for blender someday and i would like to know this step here, (about, student version) if no one is welling to take there time then i guess ill just FUCKEN RENT This fucken thing cause looks like you cant buy it anymore becauae of twicth showing off. (Back then) and seems like a respondable post here to anyone haha
6 years ago
Those folders aren't needed, say if you want to add anything and i mean anything you would not use those because there small and pointless
And also looks like you screwed up by using humormods as your "mod specific folder",  before you compiled your customized .map (the first time)
dont know if this will clean up the mess in the command line box window, but i would suggest to back up your.map work and place it in a generalized area and delete your work by using the search function in your root codwaw and basiclly restart your folder structure so that confusing display go's away. (And i mean all of them, zone,gsc,csc zone_source folder just wipe it all, keep ur mod tools tho haha... you can now bring back your .map in luncher). btw i use barebones with a customized gsc for fun how bout you?
if you got nothing for it then theres no point in keeping those files xD
6 years ago
Have you change hard drive? Because if your hard drive corrupted and have to change then there's your problem (If I think your word 'editor' is radient, then most likely you have a diffrent hard drive on your pc) cause mine did that long time a go and did what I mention above,
And sadly I could not fix it tell I bought a new officially installed  "operating system" (a pc)  because previously I could not spwan a light grid volume.with the changed hard drive. And no, using stock drivers and ported them to a non broken hard drive can fix it. Sadly :(
6 years ago
Usually when the fn launcher creates a back up of my mods (with out my permission of course) and thus can't rename the Fucken folder
I just go to the local in the doc (so called) and just do it manually and place files in the iwd one. Using winrar.
6 years ago
What in the world! What made you realize to forget "this moment" you have for your self? , scripting? what the faaaache
Mapping lol there all the Fucken same tryarch give it to us not them xD if it was them it been probly just paint with scribblie line
Trying to paint something. Forget it plain and simple don't breath so hard when doing something for a company that don't
Give a shit about us, in plain words you should do the same thing, to those crack up idiots. If I where you I do both haha
6 years ago
practice and practice and do some more! yes its not what you want even i dont what it... but have to.
So here's  some-what good to do, do some kvp for your zone and open the dlc3 and analyze your zone name
By that I mean ctrl+f (search word) and case match every one of them, that's what I do, when it go's to
Creating your very first scripted edit scraped part copyed  or every other mod I didn't  mention then the first top line
Should be some what happy about it. :).
Btw did you fix it?
The error flags I believe so is cause there is no zombie spawn for zone_2 (or is it that yellow txt message when playing?)
I quit using the ugx-mods mod tools because I felt like I was not fit for them back then and started from 3arc original
Don't know if I think I know where your at, some 1 change the raw folders
In my downloads before I downloaded the modtool... xD i personally felt like that
Tell my cinematic subtitle stop being weirdly alien bullshit because I fixed it...
6 years ago
Iprentin Insert quote "he means the script, not the map / textures lol"
O, give me a fuc...who gives a flying fuck!.I had fun with my old area 51 I'm doing it well I have the time............
Btw just searched Miley Cyrus 7 thing image weird... so ill be in my head today :)...
Sweet time saying pills here :D.
6 years ago
Woah there don't get too excited I'm just making the area 51 (the topic, i mean the topic) So that you can play around in it, I'll include the sand/dirt texures already so that you'll see it is possible to go freakin far  in cod waw again codWaw mapping :). I did-this like (my own shitty version of area51) 5 years ago
Back then I didn't think I can make maps, was shitty at it (again that WAS Me 5 years ago, did that 5 years ago now I want to make a good quality a51 zombies, forever unfinished cause well, sadly. life caught up to me and need to be busy and because I can't use 50 gb for cod bo 3
Modtool  from what I heard... back to the .map/texures Mabey tomorrow or 2 days from now..........
6 years ago
Loading ...